Traders International Training

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by PWASKEWICH, Jun 2, 2003.

1. HAS ANYONE EVER SIGNED UP AND BEEN TRAINED ON THE TRADERS INTERNATIONAL SOFTWARE PROGRAM.(WWW.TRADERSINTERNATIONAL.COM). THEY HAVE AN ALL DAY ON-LINE AND TELEPHONE TRAINING PROGRAM AND THEY E-MAIL TO YOU A TRADING SETUP FOR E-SIGNAL, REAL-TICK ETC. THEY WANT $ 3,995.00 UP FRONT WITH NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FOR THEIR TRAINING AND I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SEVERAL PEOPLE PRO'S & CON'S OF THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS 4 YEARS AND STILL GOING SO WOULD HOPE THAT SAYS SOMETHING BUT WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE THAT HAS ACTUALLY SIGNED UP AND PAID THE $ 4K FOR THIS TRAINING AND WHETHER IT IS WORTH IT ??? PLEASE REPSOND AND I AM THANKING ANYBODY IN ADVANCE THAT DOES RESPOND. THANX, PAUL

2. FinStat

FinStat

NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE??

you're guaranteed to not get your money back...........LOL

I love this business

3. This up-front : TURN THE F*CKEN CAPS LOCK OFF WHEN YOU'RE TYPING WE CAN ALL HEAR YOU BUT READIBILITY REALLY SUFFERS WHEN YOU USE CAPS AND YOUR EYES GET TIRED WHICH IS WHY THEY WRITE EULA'S LIKE THIS - SO YOU DON'T READ THEM AND JUST ACCEPT... SO TURN THE F*CKEN CAPS LOCK OFF THANK YOU

Next: Now check this out - They're teaching how to trade e-mini's, and this is one testimonial on the front page:

"Thanks so much. Your system is working very well for me, I have about a 75% profitability factor, often times approaching 85%. My JOT skills, however, need a refresher."

Come on? Anybody hear me? 75-85% in the e-mini's? With a little course? I hardly know -GURU- who can do that consistently. The system must either trade only once a month or have a "how to become god" module included to succeed.
    Pardon me, even god can't this. Or can he?

$4k upfront & no money back? LOL.
    You're better off buying "Market Wizards" and "Come into my trading room" - Saves you 3.9K and you probably get twice the juice out of it. Not that I'd say that's advanced reading anyway. But it's a nice start for a reality check.

Of course they have been in business for 4 years. With prices like that?! And besides - What's 4 years? Talk 40 and I'll call them veterans.

Sorry mate, I honestly can't tell you how good or bad this course is. I have no idea. Maybe it's good.

But I am absolutely CERTAIN that if you instead spent the $4k on a good selection of trading books (2-3m on the shelf, get 2nd hand ones if you can) and read them all. Then, read them all again. This time you apply the things mentioned in them one by one as you go - try all the indicators, methods etc, even do some papertrading. Once you understand the 100 most important technical indicators etc (you should be able to calculate & draw MA's etc by hand, as well - as you get more experienced you'll be able to do it in your head, no calculators) and when you know all the software etc inside out you read all those books a third time (get some new ones as you go - choice is yours)

- Meanwhile, spend all your spare time on these ET boards.
    The people around here are the smartest cookies in the industry (doesn't include me, :p)

After you've done this kind of study intensely for 1 year, you maybe able to start trading with small amounts of stock (100 at a time - Use Interactive Brokers, NOT Cybertrader)
    By the way I'm talking stocks here - equities - Stay away from eminis and the like - That's not beginner stuff!

Keep extremely detailed logs and diaries of every day and every trade you do. Be slack about it and you'll die - Deservedly!

Once you reach the second year, you maybe able to slowly increase your position size. If you're really good it'll take you another year to trade things like emini's (so total 3 years). But only if you're good.

Why do you think doctors, lawyers, pilots have to study for 7-18 years to be able to start working and making money?

-Maybe so that smart-assed undercapitalized traders can take a $4K internet & phone course and start making boatloads of cash tomorrow?
    LOL! Get real man.
    Even if you made money doing this - You will at some stage make a huge mistake(s) because of lack of knowledge & experience and give it all back. Remember: A pilot / surgeon can't fail ONCE!

The system (relative to the market) will inevitably have to change at some point and you'll have to be able to adapt!
    No short-course will help you with that.

Make these your goals.

You can't cut short as a trader. There's no holy grail.

Good Luck :cool:
    ~The Scientist