Trader's International Scam????

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shartwell, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #51     Nov 23, 2009
  2. Just wanted to say thank-you for the entertainment. Enlightnment is always just one post away.

T_182

#52     Nov 23, 2009
  3. Hello Traders.

Erica Villalon is not from Texas and Lives in Florida and is not 34 years old in that article, it merley happend to be the same name. I am in her room for Traders International, and she has generated over 2000 pips this month for us, and owns her own invesment firm as well. I just wanted to let the people know who is defaming that name, that it simply isn't her. We all have opinions, but before defaming some one's name, please make sure it is the correct name and indeed the correct age.

Happy trading all.
    Trader 312

#53     Nov 29, 2009

4. "The performance relied upon by Traders International, Ltd. is based on hypothetical trading performance information. With respect to such performance, please note the following: ..."

http://www.tradersinternational.com/usa/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=242&Itemid=74

2000 hypothetical pips, LOL

I made 10000 pips in my dreams this month...

We are looking forward to some actual results, something all those educational firms fail to deliver..

#54     Nov 30, 2009
  5. puretruth...........since I saw there bs scam at the traders expo a few years ago I knew it was 100 % bs, but hey most people are clueless, so I say let them join this fraud operation........................

#55     Nov 30, 2009

6. Um, no information, no licenses, no data found on Erica Villalon regarding "running an investment firm". Please post proof of your statements. The last GURU from TI ran a rug shop in Baltimore.

By the way, this room member says 1400 pips in 2 months!!?? Sounds like someone needs an audit

<i>To Mr. Crabs:

I have been a student/member of Traders International for some time. Their Forex room is newly opened.
    You asked about Erica Villalon. She has been a full time professional Forex trader for 6 years and has traded accounts for clients around the world. She has generated 1400 pips in the last 2 months.</i>
    http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=203370

#56     Nov 30, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.