Trader's International Scam????

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shartwell, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the1

the1

Still no brokerage statements from George. I find it shocking that he would risk the reputation of his firm by refusing to post statements. Just shocking!

#41     Nov 22, 2009
  2. Perhaps the statements are not so flattering. :confused: :D

#42     Nov 23, 2009
  3. Why would TI hire a convicted bad check felon to run seminars?

Have you ever looked over the shoulders of a Master Trader trading the Forex market?

http://www.cleburnetimesreview.com/local/local_story_002105918.html

Well here is your chance…

This is a complimentary invitation for you and a friend to attend our Live Forex Trading Seminar in Las Vegas!

The event is going to be held in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Hotel on Friday November 20th, 2009, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM in the MGM Conference Center Room # 105
    Come and watch, Erica Villalon, Traders International’s Forex Trading Room’s Master Trader, trading her real live account as she explains how she does it. Erica has been a full time professional Forex trader for 6 years and has traded accounts for clients around the world. She also has trained many people around the world on how to trade successfully.
    In this live trading session, you will:
    Learn how y

#43     Nov 23, 2009

4. Where you see any mentioning of Erica in that link ?

#44     Nov 23, 2009
  5. #45     Nov 23, 2009
  6. #46     Nov 23, 2009
  7. If you did around, Franz Shoar his correct name, you will see he was being sued in Houston Texas a couple of year ago. The whole outfit is full of dirt bags.

#47     Nov 23, 2009

8. Whoa, I am suprised that guy is still in this business!!!! After being shamed time and time again here and exposed.

truly unreal!!

#48     Nov 23, 2009

9. How did you confirm:
    (a) that it's the same Erica Villalon?
    (b) that there was a conviction resulting from the issuance of the warrant?

I'm not here to defend TI because I don't know anything about them. But it doesn't seem fair to lynch one of their employees without conclusive evidence.

#49     Nov 23, 2009

10. Was he convicted by the CFTC ?

#50     Nov 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.