Trader's International Scam????

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shartwell, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the1

the1

Quote from George1109

<b>Always intrigued by what names posters select. It would be hard to get more arrogant than this poster calling himself (herself) the1. I’m laughing not because it is funny but that kind of laugh that says ‘do you really not see the ridiculousness of the name you chose and how it reveals your real character?’ ‘Don’t you see what a fool you make of yourself before you post a word?’</b>

Not arrogance, confidence :mad:

<b>Referring to my post to Pekelo right before this one, I remark on how he fits into that shadowy world of sick posters who spend day and night attacking everything they can attack. That he posts on this site virtually 4 POSTS A DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR!!!!

And does anyone think this is the only site he posts on? Not a chance.</b>

<b>So let’s take a look at 'the1'. It says he has been registered on this site since Feb. 09. He has made 722 posts since then on this site. That means 76 POSTS A MONTH!! THREE POSTS A DAY!!!!!!!!</b>

That's 2.69 posts per day. Reread what I wrote above. :mad:

<b>Absolutely crazy and insane. Right in there with Pekelo. All their waking hours spent attacking without facts or truth anywhere to be found in their posts.</b>

Facts? Are you fucking kidding me? What facts? The fact that TI is a ripoff scam? Post your results man and shut us up.

<b>No one with good mental health, a job or a purpose in life or anyone with even moderate success would post 4 posts a day 365 days a year as 'Pekelo' does or 3 posts a day as 'the1' does - 365 DAYS A YEAR. No one. And it is safe to say this is not their only site.</b>

Or....perhaps people just have time to kill in between trades? If you knew anything about trading you'd know there's a lot of down time.

<b>A bit more about 'the1'. Here is a quote from one of his postings:
    “LOLOL. And people pay 7 Grand for this shit. I definitely went into the wrong business.”

Civil, decent, intelligent people do not make posts using the kind of language 'the1' uses. It tells all of us exactly who he is. And it is far from good. And that anything he has to say is not worth the paper it is printed on. Intelligent sane people do not resort to his kind of anger and unacceptable language. They don’t have to. </b>

Anger? I was laughing when I wrote that. You've never used the word "shit?" I bet you've used the word fuck too.

Let's settle this now George. You say TI is the second coming in the world of trading. Post results. Shut us all up. I know for a fact you aren't going to post shit. You don't know the first thing about me homey. Go read some of my posts and you might learn a bit more before making such stupid statements. All 725 of them :mad:

#31     Nov 16, 2009
  2. the1

the1

LOL. Always good to start the day with a good laugh.

#32     Nov 16, 2009
  3. the1

the1

You're a complete meathead. Go and read some of Pekelo's and my posts and then come back and tell us we are the same person. Your methods of coming to a conclusion (we're posting around the same time and using the same language) suggests you have a very low level of education.

I'll ask you again. Since you have kept such detailed records you no doubt have statements to back it up. Please post your results and I will leave you alone. Until you do that you are a shill.

#33     Nov 16, 2009
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

#34     Nov 16, 2009
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Georgie, your stalker count has just increased to 80%. Since you entertain me a lot, I would like to return the favour and put words into your mouth, just as you did, plainly just for entertainment purposes:

I know the answer, this is a trick question. The bartender shot at such an angle that he killed BOTH with one single bullet.

Did I got it right? :)

In the maintime we are still awaiting your evidences to back up your claims...

#35     Nov 16, 2009
  6. #36     Nov 16, 2009

7. Found the website from this scammer : www.bullseyetraders.com

but no fine ....

#37     Nov 17, 2009
  8. AK100

AK100

Anyone can stay in business for 11 years with a combination of clever marketing andf selling dreams.

Always a conveyer belt of mugs who think they can get rich easy buying a trading system having been sucked in by the dream sellers.

PS. George, what's your job title at Traders International because you write like a marketer?

#38     Nov 17, 2009
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

I think he's CEO.

#39     Nov 17, 2009
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Gentlmen, anyone who decides to pay thousands for something that has been "tested" on simulation, deserves exactly what he pays for. Fools and his money are to be parted eventually, and TI just helps this transition.

#40     Nov 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.