Trader's International Scam????

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shartwell, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Always intrigued by what names posters select. It would be hard to get more arrogant than this poster calling himself (herself) the1. I’m laughing not because it is funny but that kind of laugh that says ‘do you really not see the ridiculousness of the name you chose and how it reveals your real character?’ ‘Don’t you see what a fool you make of yourself before you post a word?’

Referring to my post to Pekelo right before this one, I remark on how he fits into that shadowy world of sick posters who spend day and night attacking everything they can attack. That he posts on this site virtually 4 POSTS A DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR!!!!

And does anyone think this is the only site he posts on? Not a chance.

So let’s take a look at 'the1'. It says he has been registered on this site since Feb. 09. He has made 722 posts since then on this site. That means 76 POSTS A MONTH!! THREE POSTS A DAY!!!!!!!!

Absolutely crazy and insane. Right in there with Pekelo. All their waking hours spent attacking without facts or truth anywhere to be found in their posts.

No one with good mental health, a job or a purpose in life or anyone with even moderate success would post 4 posts a day 365 days a year as 'Pekelo' does or 3 posts a day as 'the1' does - 365 DAYS A YEAR. No one. And it is safe to say this is not their only site.

A bit more about 'the1'. Here is a quote from one of his postings:
    “LOLOL. And people pay 7 Grand for this shit. I definitely went into the wrong business.”

Civil, decent, intelligent people do not make posts using the kind of language 'the1' uses. It tells all of us exactly who he is. And it is far from good. And that anything he has to say is not worth the paper it is printed on. Intelligent sane people do not resort to his kind of anger and unacceptable language. They don’t have to.

#21     Nov 15, 2009
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

George, but really.

Since it seems to me you enjoyed our first lesson on Reading Comprehension so much, I will do another class for you, because you are so passionate to learn.

This time it is Logic 101:

Since you like to use ad hominem attacks (I can't call them arguments, sorry) like postcount, instead of evidence or a real argument, here is an ad hominem for you, in your style:

Facts:

1. George posted 3 times on ET.
    2. Out of 3 times twice he was dealing with Pekelo's posting habits, instead of the topic at hand.

Conclusion:

Since 66% of George's posts are nothing but an obsession with Pekelo, therefore George is a stalker, because nobody spends 2/3rd of his posts on such irrelevant and offtopic subject!

How did you like it? Sure, I put a little twist in it (too small stat sample), just for educational purposes, I hope you don't mind, stalker.

In the maintime we are waiting for your evidence of TI churning out successful traders by the thousands...
    Remember, you said it is easy to make 1 or 2 ES pts per day....

Since you seem to be very eager to learn, here is a homework for you:

Find and name the logical fallacy in the statement below:

Pekelo's postcount is about 4 posts per day, therefore TI must be a very successful teaching course.

#22     Nov 15, 2009
  3. promagma

promagma

You gotta love the freak show of ET shills :D

#23     Nov 15, 2009
  4. Pekelo complains about no TI members coming to this site in his quote below:

"no posters came here saying: Hey, I just had my X winning months with them and I made a shitload of money?"

Tom Davis (who does not in anyway appear to be a TI member)
    responds to Pekelo:

"I don't know anything about Traders International, but I know a little bit about this forum. If anybody posted about how much money they were making with company that charges money, that individual would be tarred, feathered, set on fire and run out town on a rail with the word "SHILL" branded on his/her forehead."

Once again, this time note it is 'Pekelo' and not 'the1' who shows his charater - or rather lack of character. Note this quote of 'Pekelo's':
    ""no posters came here saying: Hey, I just had my X winning months with them and I made a shitload of money?"

Tom Davis puts Pekelo in his place in the blink of an eye as you can see from Davis's quote above.

Civil, decent, intelligent people do not make posts using the kind of language both 'Pekelo' and 'the1' uses. It tells all of us exactly who they are. And it is far from good. Intelligent sane people do not resort to his kind of anger and unacceptable language. They don’t have to in order to communicate in a sane manner.

#24     Nov 15, 2009
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Georgie, since you didn't do your homework, the correct answer was "non sequitur", because the conclusion didn't follow the first part of the sentence.

Now you ARE smarter....

Oh no, you didn't! Did you just increase your stalking % to 75%? Well, sadly you did...

As much as I appreciate your statistics about me, a little evidence backing up your claims would be more welcomed.

But since we are at the modest topic of me, would you care to tell us how often I post on leapdays???

...and by the way Tom Davis brought up one not particulary important point, and I responded to his observation. But we already know your reading comprehension isn't your strongest side. As much as I enjoyed playing with you, unless you provide evidence, I will let the others handle you...

P.S.: Have I just wasted my 4 daily posts on you? :)

#25     Nov 15, 2009
  6. This I want to read... And paid PROMOTIONS don't cut the weanie!

not to mention so much third party verification of what a tremendous company this is (that no other company has behind them) from top business mags and stock mags does not mean I am employed by the company.

#26     Nov 16, 2009
  7. Anyone else notice that 'Pekelo' and 'the 1 post' at the same time?? And use the same foul language and sound like each other???

Pretty clear they are one and the same. It just floors me that someone could show themselves to be so stupid - and not figure out that others can see right through them.

That would be 7 POSTS A DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR. Need any more proof of total insanity? The kind that is diagnosed?

This is my 4th in one day and I am done in - a Sunday when I am not trading. I couldn't do it during the week since I am successful and very busy. I guess it is pretty clear you are unemployed, have endless time on your hands and belong to that scary club of those crazy posters who stay in chat/board rooms all day. All over the internet. Attacking attacking attacking - and making no sense whatsoever in any of their posts.

No facts. No truth. No intelligence.

I am closing down with this because I do use fact, truth, proof and intelligence behind what I post.

Traders International has been recognized by top business magazines over the last decade for the great company they are.
    They have the largest trading room in the world. Period. End of story.

They also have been given awards by top stock market publications for being the outstanding company they are.

Unfortunately, try as you may, you can't affect a giant of a company that is recognized around the world for being one of the best.

TI has been growing into 14 countries over the last 11 years and continue to receive recognition for being the leader they are.

They have been here very successfully for 11 years. They will be here for the next 11 and the next 11 after that providing the most proven and successful training an emini trader could find anywhere.

Here is a quote from the Sept. 2009 issue of Inc. magazine:

Q: Traders International’s method has made money since the collapse of the market in October of 2007, a time when many were losing money. How?

A. One of the most important reasons is because we are scientists of the markets. We constantly research the markets and test different trading methods to find the most profitable strategies. This enables us to construct the best methods because they’re based on proven research. Second, it doesn’t matter to us if the market goes up or down; we can trade profitably either way. Third, we don’t care what the market is going to do tomorrow, next week or next year. We are literally
    in and out of our trades in minutes.

So 'Pekelo/the1' who are so obviously one, are you now going to attempt to attack Inc. Magazine for pointing out TI's success?

I think that says all that needs to be said - anywhere at any time.

National 3rd party verification about what a successful company Traders International is.

#27     Nov 16, 2009
  8. bigb

bigb

are the guys from puretick partners with TI and is george a resurrected alex after being banned?

#28     Nov 16, 2009
  9. Again, that is a paid PROMOTION, advertising. I am sure INC will verify that to anyone who asks.

Pek and me are not the same, mods, please provide 3rd party verification to that. I look forward to the same for TI.

Edit, I thought you were referring to me as the1. I am sure the mods can verify pek is not a multi alias dude as well. George, good luck lady.

Here is a quote from the Sept. 2009 issue of Inc. magazine:

Q: Traders International’s method has made money since the collapse of the market in October of 2007, a time when many were losing money. How?

A. One of the most important reasons is because we are scientists of the markets. We constantly research the markets and test different trading methods to find the most profitable strategies. This enables us to construct the best methods because they’re based on proven research. Second, it doesn’t matter to us if the market goes up or down; we can trade profitably either way. Third, we don’t care what the market is going to do tomorrow, next week or next year. We are literally
    in and out of our trades in minutes.

So 'Pekelo/the1' who are so obviously one, are you now going to attempt to attack Inc. Magazine for pointing out TI's success?

I think that says all that needs to be said - anywhere at any time.

National 3rd party verification about what a successful company Traders International is.

#29     Nov 16, 2009
  10. bigb

bigb

george,

if you really do not have an invested interest in TI and are seriously satisfied with TI as a company that is great, but this is the wrong place to come without verified fin. statements as the members of this site have seen scam after scam and rightly so don't believe crap without evidence. They will never back down as I have seen it time and time again. Just trying to save you some time.......

p.s. By saying ET is a noname forum is asinine btw. This website is hugely more popular than TI and at times has had many respected members in the trading community.

#30     Nov 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.