Traders International Feedback...

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by stayincool, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. does this guy have his live account p&l up at all times so you can see how he trades and if he makes real money? franz does. if he cant prove he is able to make money himself trading, stay away.
    i would just take the ti free trial to the franz room and check it out before i gave them any money. i know what franz will tell you. rookies in his room should trade a simulator for 30 days minimum.

#11     Mar 11, 2006
  2. can you go in franzs room for 1 week free? if so whats the exact link to try it. when i went to there web site it had all the garbage about the $4995 course. if you like the chat room can you sjut pay montly for that or do you ahve to take the 5k course?

#12     Mar 12, 2006
  3. you have to just email them and ask for a week trial. you have to take the 5000 course to get in the room after the trial. since franz does not even use the ti method it seems like a waste to me.

#13     Mar 12, 2006
  4. I think I have said this a couple of times but what the hell

This has all been hashed out several times. There are several threads that deal with the subject.

I have pointed out that it is a waste of time and money several times.

You folks may have reason to want to re-invent the wheel here again, but well this is all so last week.

Good luck folks
    Steve

#14     Mar 12, 2006
  5. so basically franz is breaking every known trading rule by constnatly averaging down with unlimnited money? if a 9/11 hits and he's on the wrong side his account is gone in minutes. this trading pattern is a disaster for most. franz has succeeded in part becasue of small volatility in the market for years so when he averages down the market almsot always comes back to the other side to save one. i remember jan 3rd 2002 rhe fed did a suprsie lowering and the market skied 50 s@ p pts in 4 minutes if franz was short 1000 contracts and lost even 20 pts thats 2 mil gone in seconds

#15     Mar 12, 2006

6. exactly. it appears obvious that trading like this is a disaster waiting to happen......

surfer

#16     Mar 12, 2006
  7. Forgetting Franz, I'm surprised that nobody is commenting on TI's basic methods. Personally, I'm interested in learning about anyone's experience trading with their basic methods. Thanks.

#17     Mar 12, 2006
  8. Thread closed pending spam investigation.

#18     Mar 12, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.