Traders in Vancouver, Canada

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by acepowerdrive, Aug 14, 2009.

1. acepowerdrive

acepowerdrive Guest

Wonder how many are located in Vancouver, Canada.

There aren't that many. Any former Swift Trade traders?

PM me for info on possible meet up.

Any Don Bright Traders JC traders or other prop traders etc.

I think Title trading did had an office.

I very bored trading at home.

2. warning to all people

if you are starting to trade with swift

you will fail at trading

how ???

how could I know that without ever meeting you for even 1 minute

well after spending years in this business you become like a doctor, and other people who start trading become like patients talking about symptoms

SWIFT will not teach you to trade
    SWIFT will churn and burn you in 3 months time

if you are 1 in 200 that makes some money with swift

you will still BURN down the road, because SWIFT trading is NOT trading at all

good luck, and oh yeah, I am in Vancouver too

3. tradeny

tradeny

Are you in Canada & if so with which Firm do you trade? I was under the impression that Only Swift & Title were in Canada.

4. macpatten

macpatten

hey man I am a Vancouver, BC trader, live in Kits. If you ever want to meet up and talk stocks business etc... let me know. Always looking to learn from somebody as I am pretty new in the game.

thanks.

PS... I can be reached by email:

matthewpatten@live.com

5. sawyer

sawyer

Hey there,
    Any traders in Vancouver looking to start a trading group or just get together?. I have a few years experience and would love to hear from anyone.

Peace.

6. slavduja

slavduja

7. I am just beginning to trade. I live in Vancouver as well. Would be interested in joining a group if there is one

8. Sr.dack

Sr.dack

Yo what up guys. I live in kits. would like to meet up and share trading set up and talk about the current trading day. i know a few traders in van and on the island. i would like to get a network going where people know people. turn this city into a trading hub. Its a goal i am working on.

Even if your not in to big social meets i invite you to email me and have coffee. Fourth Ave has some chill places

Stephendack@hotmail.com

9. ThuNd3r

ThuNd3r

I'm 24, from Port Moody. I trade full time mainly cdn stocks but still follow all markets. Wondering if there is anyone near me who wants to chat or meetup.

thund3r@hotmail.ca

#10     Jan 26, 2011