Traders in their early 20's in New Jersey?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by raszorz, Apr 25, 2003.

1. raszorz

raszorz Guest

Hi everyone... I'm looking to start a trading group with any interested people in their early 20's living in NJ, NY, or even PA, DE, and CT (or anyone else that can come to NJ/NY).

I'm not looking to trade strategies with the world, but mostly to hang out, learn, and later, trade together to rip this market up. yeah, you heard me correctly.

You may say, but raszorz, 'I already trade and I am good at it.' That's great but even the best athletes still train with coaches or other teammates.

I'm in central NJ, but I can reach the NYC area easily. I don't know of many people in this age bracket that actually trade, so it would be interesting to receive any replies :)

Thanks

2. Is your name Tony?

rlb

3. why don't you just join a prop firm??? there are tons in new york and new jersey as well. hold brothers is big in jersey city, though i heard they are moving to midtown.

4. raszorz

raszorz Guest

no, but who's that?

5. raszorz

raszorz Guest

hi dafugginman. oh, i will... prehaps i'll be able to connect with traders then. but i want to form a connection with local traders (i know there are traders in my area, maybe even many traders in central nj) that are in their early 20's and have the same level of interests and demands that i do... i just didn't want anyone nearby to be left out so i included NY/DE/CT/PA, etc... :)

i find that anyone older than that are already established traders and have too many family/personal overhead to deal with; and they probably don't want to have anything to do with trading or even hanging out after work hours.

just hanging out would be great.

6. Don't know nothing about NY/NJ traders, but I read your signature and it reminded me of a story when I first started trading.

I was sleeping and kept on yelling out "Half bid!, Half bid." My wife tried to get me to stop, but I wasn't listening. Ithen screamed, "Ok five eigths bid, five eigths bid for the fifty calls!" Again my wife poked me trying to get me to stop. Again I kept on yelling. Finally my wife figured out how to stop me. The next time I yelled out a bid, my wife yelled back, "Sold" I did not scream trading dreams again.

7. raszorz

raszorz Guest

haha.. hahaha.. LETS START A THREAD ON THIS

8. The only trader/market pro I know in NJ. Haven't seen him in a long time, and back then he hadn't even gotten his license. Anyway, I'll be at the Pearl Jam show in LI this Wednesday. If you happen to be going I'll have a tailgate goin with some brew. PM me if you wish,

-rlb

9. raszorz

raszorz Guest

hey thanks for inviting me but sorry i'm not going :) have to take care of some personal stuff but would be cool though. that's what i'm talking about though... hanging out with other traders.

10. Dude, you're eating your time posting stuff like that on this board.

Join a prop firm and you will find exactly what you are looking for.

Oh, and most traders in the world are in thier 20s dude, it's been that way for 100 years man!!!! wake up.

Hold Brother's is your best bet.

I am going to trade with them if you want a contact name I'll give it to you.

#10     Apr 26, 2003