Traders in Russia

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by skuznecz, Feb 11, 2007.

1. I think they use Russian Mafia Securities.
    Margin loans can be obtained for a kidney (100 roubles, Lung 50 roubles, pancreas (25 roubles) brain (2.5 roubles)
    Free vodka!

#21     Feb 13, 2007
  2. OptionsXpress.com, GNDT.com

#22     Feb 14, 2007
  3. Bowgett

Bowgett

Privet iz US :)

#23     Feb 14, 2007
  4. You forgot BulletXpress and OAO Tattoogun

Seriously, do you just play the Russian bourse (RTS) mainly? Do you occasionally have a foray into the Pink Sheets, OTCBB?
    NASDAQ (I doubt it!) DAX?

What do you guys do? Where do you do it? Aren't Internet Cafes banned over there?

What does the President of Transdnistria think of you consorting with the 'Decadent West'?

#24     Feb 14, 2007
  5. Anyone happen to know whatever happend to William Browder the CEO of Hermitage Capital?

Last I knew he was banned from entering Russia.

Has that changed? Is he in Moscow now?

#25     Feb 14, 2007
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Skuznecz,

I live in Brooklyn. When you are in New York next time, drop me a line. Let's meet for a couple of drinks. I mostly trade DAX futures.

redduke

#26     Feb 14, 2007
  7. (That is an unwarranted dig at the Russians. Don't be so cruel!)

I personally would not be surprised if Jim Browder turns up dead in some provincial Russian shydhole after being 'allowed back in'.

#27     Feb 14, 2007
  8. dhpar

dhpar

:D I like this thread - it has a really Russian touch to it...
    Need to refresh my rusty Russian vocabulary.

#28     Feb 14, 2007
  9. Who says you need a Russian Vocabulary?
    In current day Russia you need three words only

Dai Vodku!- Literally Give me Vodka! However effectively it can mean:-Yes, No, I like you, I hate you, Congratulations on your engagement etc.

Blivotina - (Literally:- 'Vomit' However in current day parlance it is used as a compliment 'Beautiful' e.g. Kak Zhizn' (How are things?)
    ...Blivotina! (Beautiful!)

Chort (Literally:- 'Satan' but in modern day Russian it refers to another person, any person e.g. Khto etot Chort? (Who is this guy?)

#29     Feb 14, 2007
  10. Bowgett

Bowgett

Are you kidding me? I didn't know about any of these.

#30     Feb 14, 2007