Traders in Phoenix, Arizona

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Andy62279, Sep 5, 2002.

1. I'm gonna be stationed in Luke AFB in Phoenix Arizona. Just wondering if there's any of you traders in that area.

andy

2. Bob777

Bob777

I trade from home in Glendale - Arrowhead area.

3. Please come get the Arizona people from San Diego, summer is over and we need them to leave!

4. JPB

JPB

I am in Gilbert----East Valley.

-JPB

5. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

Ya, I'm also in Gilbert.

6. Great. I have two months left here in Italy, then I'm going home for xmas and new years. I should be settled in Phoenix by the first week of January.

I don't know anyone there, and it would be nice to meet other traders. If you're interested, just send me a message or email me at andy62279@yahoo.com

cheers,
    Andy

7. Mexchewy

Mexchewy

I live in Mesa but I am not a trader but am learning to be. Newbie here. Sorry if a newbie posting on elite trader causes a problem but I felt might as well learn from those who are doing it currently. :D

8. How far away is mesa from the base?

9. nitro

nitro

JW,

I may be in Phoenix Thus Dec 5 thru that weekend. I will be downtown at the Hyatt or the Crowne.

Is that far from your office? I would like to come and visit.

nitro

10. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

Mesa is about, oh, 40 minutes to an hour away from the base. Your out on the other side of town. You would need to take the I-10 east through Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe. Then you get out to Mesa, Gilbert, AJ, ect....

#10     Sep 28, 2002