Traders in PENNSYLVANIA - Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Lumina, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Gladwyne checking in.:)

#31     May 3, 2006

2. yo, we be neighbors. use to drive daily for my little one to gladwyne montesori.----monk road, by chance??

surfer :D

#32     May 3, 2006
  3. Actually its called Radnor Corporate center, across the street from Archbishop Caroll high school.

We head over to the Great American pub for lunch sometimes, its a nice area..

#33     May 3, 2006

4. yeah, i eat there. my office is right down the street at executive commons on strafford ave in wayne.

#34     May 3, 2006

5. yeah. this has gotta be the rover capital of the country--4 dealers within 50 miles. LOL !

surfer

#35     May 3, 2006
  6. Right, now I just need a raise or trade better so I can get my Rover sport and join the club. :cool:

#36     May 3, 2006
  7. Huios

Huios

I grew up just south of Easton.... in Williams Township... used to call it God's Country... graduated from Wilson High in the late 70's. Now they are building 500K+ homes in fields where we used to chase cows, and right around the one room schoolhouse where my dad went to school. :(

I drove thru Radnor on my last trip up to see my mom, looking for an old friend. He had a chiropractic practice, Radnor Chirporactic. The office is now converted back into a house. Haven't seen him in many years.

H

#37     May 3, 2006
  8. I live a couple blocks from the montesori. I nearly bought that little house right next to the parking lot in 1999 to live in fix up and flip. Someone else got it and made some nice coin.

:(

#38     May 4, 2006

9. yeah, that was a killer deal. too bad!

surfer:)

#39     May 4, 2006

10. :D

i buy em 3 years old. the deprieciation is killer on these things, 3 years in and great deals abound!

surfer

#40     May 4, 2006