Traders in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by NYSEtradinglog, Apr 19, 2005.

1. newbbee

newbbee

I spent a summer in St Kilda west, on Beaconsfield Parade.
    Fantastic place. I love it.

#22     Oct 22, 2006
  2. Are ther good restaurants you recommend?

#23     Oct 22, 2006
  3. Banjo

Banjo

#24     Oct 22, 2006
  4. I'm in Melbourne too! Born and bred here. Best city in Australia (NOT Austria Barnaclehead!)

#25     Oct 22, 2006
  5. St. Kilda lovely place, but beach isnt that good. Theres a decent marina there. HOwever there are great restaurants, bars packed with hot chicks :D

Brighton might be a decent bet, good ocean views if you pick a nice house. Its got a nice marina, its in a richer part of melbourne so a bit more expensive than st.kilda

I cheated a bit when i said i live in melbourne. I actually live in sorrento. The place is superb, and i gotta house that nicely perched overlooking on the ocean. The view is stunning its a nice getaway for melbournians. i live there 365 days a yr. but itll take u 2hrs to get to the airport so no good:p Again its got a lovely marina for the boats.

Tullamarine airport is in the middle of nowhere so travel time is 45min - 1hr depending on traffic in citylink.

#26     Oct 23, 2006
  6. I live in Elsternwick which is close to St Kilda. I remember St Kilda when it was a haven for prostitutes, drug addicts and corrupt cops.......(err actually what's changed?)
    Melbourne is a nice place, a very civilised place, multicultural.
    Sydney is a frantic trashpit IMHO
    Brisbane is full of Steve Irwin clones
    The rest of the "cities" are best stayed clear of

#27     Oct 23, 2006
  7. Cool alex, I'm petty close to you. I'm (10min from brighton)

#28     Oct 23, 2006
  8. newbbee

newbbee

I like Geelong.
    Quaint little place.

#29     Oct 23, 2006
  9. haha nothing much, but its still a fun place to live in esp if your young. been cleaned up a little bit over the yrs though.

Gold coast aint bad. And if u got a bachelors pad there its da best :D

alex and robinhood do u guys trade the SPI? its had a lovely run upwards, and ive been riding it all the way up since 4980. Its a lovely b*tch, the aussie market but it can get ugly every now and then esp when it gaps n fades lol :D

#30     Oct 23, 2006