Traders in GREECE?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Just curious, anyone trade U.S. markets there, or would like to?

Don

2. cstfx

cstfx

Got a question for you Don, (not that I am a trader in Greece, but something that I am curious about)

since Bright requires their traders to be series 7 registered, are non-citizens outside the US also obligated to be registered?

Just curious.

3. Covert

Covert

Best of luck there, Don.
    From reading the news, looks like there's thousands of kids rioting in the streets who have EXACTLY the right temperament for trading.....

4. OVVO

OVVO

malaka

5. Thanks for the phone call, and yes, please send me an email to donbright@brighttrading.net.

The trip would have to take place within a couple of months. Zoe Trading, our software developers within Bright Trading (and maybe me) are planning a trip.

Look forward to hearing back from you again...

Don

6. NKNY

NKNY

Hey Don, you better watch out for that ouzo... Its a killer

7. (I know I'm quoting myself, I need some help with contact).

There were 4 or 5 who sent emails about my visiting Greece (thanks). One of you has a trading group there, and I can't seem to find your email. Please resend me a note to: donbright@brighttrading.net Possible week of April 4 for a few days.

Also, the gentleman who called me...I think a different person, please send email. I want to see if I can make this trip happen, it should be fun.

(Apologies to others on ET for this).

Thanks in advance,

Don