Traders in Gent (or around), Belgium

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by peaktrading, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Hi everyone!

I am originally from Belgium but lived in Sydney and London for the past 6 years. In those cities, I often went to trading meetups, which was a good way to meet fellow traders and just talk with some like-minded people while having a drink.

I moved back to Gent for a while. I know there's a trader meetup in Brussels (https://www.meetup.com/Brussels-Trading-Meetup/), but I was wondering if there are actually traders around Gent as well.

If so, feel free to hit me up and if there's enough interest, I wouldn't mind setting up a trader meetup here as well.

Good luck trading!

2. birzos

birzos

Now did always enjoy Belga Queen and the burgers at Patrick Foley's with a Kilkenny when I was there, have to head over that side in the near future so if you get something moving. Otherwise try Internations, usually a good source for that type of thing.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    peaktrading likes this.
  3. Tim Smith

Tim Smith

You lived in Sydney and London and ended up in Belgium ? Poor chap, no wonder you're looking for people to drown your sorrows with !

peaktrading likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Where is "here?

5. As I'm currently in Gent, that's where I would prefer the meetup.

6. Haha, you're absolutely right ;-) I did grow up and went to uni in Gent, so it's still a city near to my heart :)