Traders Health Insurance

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by gdtrader, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Ok Obama hasn't bailed us out yet, most of are traders that are independent I assume. I am single normal shape looking to get health insurance, cheapest thing I found is Atlantis for Ehalthinsurance for around 350 a month, any ideas for my local independent buddies ? Curious what you guys are paying monthly and for what company...

2. EpiphanyTrading

EpiphanyTrading ET Sponsor

Epiphany Trading has a health care plan for traders, through Met Life > Emblem Health. We are extending it to the entire trading community.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Partners@EpiphanyTrading.com

3. gym pass at equinox $65 a month

4. EpiphanyTrading

EpiphanyTrading ET Sponsor

?

5. amndalb

amndalb

6. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Depends on age, what state you're in, etc.

Start with ehealthinsurance.com

I've had BC/BS in recent years until they jacked rates too high. Coventry was 1/3 cheaper than BC/BS if you're in a state they're registered.

7. Almo99

Almo99

There are tons of sites out there that will compare affordable health insurance companies for you. It's nice to let them do the leg work.

Good Luck
    Alice

8. bighog

bighog Guest

Breakfast of Champians............... a pack of smokes, fresh brewed coffee, case of RED BULL, couple packages of KRAFT Extra Sharp Chedder cheese, 3 double decker rare burgers and in case you want a snack..... a dozen donuts.

America, the nation of fatties. fat chicks need loving also..............a WHOLE LOT!!!!!

9. you forgot to top it off with a protein shake of tuna and diet coke in a blender.....

anyways i used to have golden rule insurance that was run through united which was a pretty good deal but now go through my wifes insurance.

#10     Jun 9, 2010