Traders having ADD Part 2

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 16, 2005.

1. I've been diagnosed ADD since collegue. I wasnt diagnosed in highschool since the damn thing is so easy I didnt even need to study I just spend my time in class sleeping and drawing in my notebooks and somehow my subconcious took care of all the tests...
    The problem is I can't really focus n anything that doesn't give me some adrenaline, serotonine, and neropheramine... [in that list you may add: trading, tits and other parts of the female anatomy, anything that involves high dosages of gravity over a short period of time... (try taking your attention off the floor while attached to a bungee...), or video games, and of course bugs bunny catoons]. I also dig running and road biking cause you dont need to focus your attention on it, you can just drool and let your body go into automode. :D

#11     Sep 28, 2005
  2. ADD is a bullshit "disease" made up by the US medical companies to sell you ADD Drugs

Same with depression "Diseases" , pharm companies love selling you paxil. I wonder what they used for depression for the past 4000 years if there wasn't paxil.

Try exercising, If you are hyper, that means you have too much energy, run for 5 miles and then do some 300 dead lifts, see how hyper you still are after that.

#12     Sep 28, 2005
  3. its even funnier when 'traders' come here to discuss their weaknesses. did you guys come here to get a hug? :D

#13     Sep 28, 2005
  4. every disease (dis - EASE) is a result of an imbalance. actually a lot of the aches and pains you old people get is a result of improper posture. usually this is due to stress. you see stressed people have tension in their back and shoulders. the next time you get mad or emotional try to notice your shoulders and neck. they will be tense. over time, the cramped muscles in that area deteriorate and result in permanent damage.

#14     Sep 28, 2005
  5. If you're a blonde girl and wear a D cup, I would certainly like that hug.

#15     Sep 28, 2005
  6. Interesting...

My problem is the female rear-end (aka aSS).

Whenever talking to an attractive woman I seem to keep wondering about what she might look like on all fours...

I admit I have a problem - where I do I seek counseling?

#16     Sep 28, 2005
  7. My biggest ADD fault is remembering a strangers name once introduced... If it isnt a smoking hot women, I immediately forget.

I even forget teh smoking hot ones once inawhile :eek: :confused:

#17     Sep 28, 2005
  8. Dude, you read my mind.
    Same way in HS, kind of the same in college, but Finance held my attention and since i could select courses it made it easier.

diagnosed in college, the drugs (ritalin) didnt do much, so I sorted the rest of them on friday nights. :D

I love resarchng trading and trading itself, but I still find myself hopping on the intenet after 11:00 (slow down).. And I hate trading listed (watching paint dry..)
    I have found Instant messenger and hotmail are HUGE distractions, and might erase them from my machine so I cant check them during mkt hours.

#18     Sep 28, 2005
  9. Sir,
    This is not add, Everybody forgets peoples names..

#19     Sep 28, 2005
  10. You dont. You have a gift. Embrace it and maximize it to your utmost potential young Jedi.... :p

#20     Sep 28, 2005