Traders Hamptons or Long Island, NY

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Dr. No, Aug 22, 2009.

1. How are the women in the Hamptons? I would assume that they are all older, and perhaps not what you might find on the west coast. Am I correct?

From the WSJ it seems like a bunch of bitches.

#21     Aug 31, 2009

2. There are tons of hot babes out there, you need cash to get anywhere near them or have an in to one of their parties.

The MILF's all have 20 sumting daughters, duh!

#22     Aug 31, 2009
  3. Tide31

Tide31

Like any other summer destination there are locals that stick together. Hope you guys get together. Let us know when you open a shop. That would be a great location for a prop office.

Prefer Montauk where people are more laid back. Ditch Plains used to barrel after storms. Used to go out and start dating a different Irish chambermaid at Royal Atlantic every year for a free place to crash. Used to sleep in car or in WWI underground bunkers in the cliffs til I found a girlfriend. Although I always started off with wrong intentions (free place to crash), inevitably every year I'd get my heart broken when they went back to Ireland at end of summer. They were all like the chick from Caddie Shack. Wish I were young again.

:cool:

#23     Aug 31, 2009
  4. Wonderful. I am a now a weekend trader in the Hamptons. Let's meet and exchange wives....er...ideas.

#24     Aug 31, 2009
  5. #25     Sep 1, 2009
  6. Tide31

Tide31

Thanks Joey. Check out the pumping swells comin in behind Bernies house! This is why I went thru such pains to stay out there . . .

click here for rollers at Bernies

#26     Sep 1, 2009
  7. Wow. I didn't know that we have a thread where people are showing off their wealth.

I hope your guys are wealthy enough to share some of your blessings to the unfortunate people.

My ex-fiancee was extremely wealthy. They used to have 11 servants in the house. Guess what? He died young empty handed.

#27     Sep 2, 2009
  8. Are you still single?[​IMG]

#28     Sep 2, 2009
  9. Have you called Ruth Madoff?

#29     Sep 2, 2009

10. doesn't everyone?

#30     Sep 3, 2009