Traders Hamptons or Long Island, NY

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Dr. No, Aug 22, 2009.

1. you must be rich mister to live in southampton. when my mommy took me to the hamptons so i could see what it looks like i got thirsty so we stopped in southampton at a 7-11. my mommy went inside and i sat in the car and i swear there must have been a dozen or so dirty looking men whistling and saying stuff to her when she walked in and on her way out. she was so very upset..me to but i'm only a special needs kid so couldn't do nothing to them. my mommy later told me they were hispaniccs waiting for work. 2 B honest mister, the 7-11 in riverhead was nicer outside than that one in southhampton.

we live by the racetrack in riverhead..w'ere poor but still she got me optonline like i see you have it to. isn't it great? I love it!

#11     Aug 31, 2009

2. Hmmmm. From the pics I saw of the Hamptons, the acreage between homes is what my eye picked up on first. I know Malibu, nice place. Pebble Beach, Rancho Santa Fe and Santa Barbara, all come to mind too as far as being close (or, near) to the water is concerned (which I like). Pricing seems similar compared to the Hamptons.

Wife and I, might be interested in something East Coast for vacation purposes during summers, but not at $49mm. I don't see that much value, especially based on places like Malibu, Hawaii, etc. Sometimes, you just want to get off the left coast for a moment.

Anyway, just some thoughts.....thanks.

#12     Aug 31, 2009
  3. [​IMG]

#13     Aug 31, 2009
  4. Mnphats

Mnphats

LOL, special needs kid.

:D

#14     Aug 31, 2009
  5. What brand of beer does one keep in his fridge in the Hamptons?

We did build a house there for someone with land next to Alan Alda, but we just sent a bunch of our finest Brazilians to put it up.

#15     Aug 31, 2009
  6. Would it be beer, or champagne? If they are stashing beer, is it really worth $49mm!

#16     Aug 31, 2009
  7. Plenty of wealthy folks have a few cold suds at the pool, why is that strange?

That's what the cabana fridge is for!

#17     Aug 31, 2009
  8. But do they have Bud on tap? Labatts?, or Sam Adams?. Will consider attending their functions upon confirmation.

#18     Aug 31, 2009
  9. Usually a selection comprised of Amstel light, Heineken, Sam Adams Summer Ale, and Brahma (for all the Brasilian ass)

#19     Aug 31, 2009
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

#20     Aug 31, 2009