Traders Guide 2020

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by buttermarket, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Any trading book published before 2019 for PRACTICAL purposes don't apply and considered outdated
    because the market has chanaged since 2010

You have new stocks, new market

So I'm looking for writing partners to write a new PRACTICAL book on trading that i want to publish on amazon epublish

As you can see, my writing schools is very poor and childish. and unprofessional so we may need a professional to write the 2020 book

it is going to cost a lot time and money to write a book so I would like to get crowd funding to write this trading and investing book. $5 donations. If the books is not even worth $5 to you? what can you do with five dollars these days,, a two way bus ticket..that is the value of $5 these days.

This book will be masterpiece that will be read by 'future' investors and traders. that will be read even 50 years from now.

Most books of any genre are just copies of other books and nothing unique and lots of fillers to fill a 500 page book.

Credit: profits on book sold and professional credits for publishing.

Jesse livermore wrote his book : how to trade stocks,the problem with these books is it's too general and outdated and not practical trading book for 2020. this book will show exactly which stocks to trade or futures to trade 'today' . tsla stock and many etf stocks didn't exist prior to 2000 and options trading was no feasible for retail traders. and for forex,,trading it' was not available til 1990 or mid 1990s as with the cme the market has changed too. it's all electronic now.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  2. Handle123

Handle123

" this book will show exactly which stocks to trade or futures to trade 'today' "

And tomorrow it will be outdated

3. stocks or any financial instrument or investment become obsolete and traders move on to other things to trade or invest.
    they have traders almanac and is once every year. it cost couple of hundred dollars to buy. which is a big high for a book

4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

There are trading books written about markets after 2010...about Micro Emini futures, Cyrptocurrency and I suspect more books will be coming out soon by book authors (e.g. William Cohan) that suspect President Trump has an inner circle manipulating millions of dollars for profits off the back of his tweets.

Also, don't forget, this is the age of the eBook. Lots of eBooks have been written about how to trade markets 2010 - 2019...each dedicated to a particular year in that range.

Yet, if you're trying to publish a book about new strategies after 2010...there's probably none and those that do exist are most likely geared towards automation trading, behavior Finance, Cryptocurrencies or new changes in exchange regulations that traders are trying to exploit.

wrbtrader

5. SanMiguel

SanMiguel

With $5 I could get someone to love me long time rather than donate it to you.

tommcginnis likes this.
  6. easymon1

easymon1

7. who is asking for your donation?
    if the book is worthless don't buy it.

there are no charity in wall street...the devil doesn't give he only takes okay! all crooks and theives,,what do you expect. with these people who want something for nothing..
    you think someone will wast time writing books make movies or music or produces anything of value if they don't get rewarded? that is capitalism..no reward no profit no production.

quote 'With $5 I could get someone to love me long time rather than donate it to you.

8. zdave83

zdave83

So ............ what about books written between 2010 and 2019 ?

9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

What's the link to your crowd funding ?

Also, have you consider writing the book (poorly and unprofessional) and then hiring an editor to clean it up to make it look professional and written by someone with writing skills ?

https://www.crowdfunding.com/

wrbtrader

10. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Self-agrandize much?

The most popular, universally-utilized technical indicator is nearly five hundred years olde.

The concept of a moving average is 25 HUNDRED years olde.

Whether you can write or not, you certainly can't trade or research on even the most basic level.

As Overnight has suggested, "stop."

#10     Feb 9, 2020