Trader's girlfriend

Discussion in 'Trading' started by magdalenamm, Jul 3, 2002.

1. girls love traders...as long as they are making $$$.

#11     Jul 3, 2002
  2. And traders will love girl as long as they will spend their money :) (for gifts for them of course)

Magda

#12     Jul 3, 2002
  3. Magda is Lojze. Even down to the grammatical errors.

#13     Jul 3, 2002
  4. hey guys, what's wrong with You??

Why don't you or your girlfriends write to me something ?

Magda

#14     Jul 3, 2002
  5. sorry for my gramatical mistakes, you perfect guy

#15     Jul 3, 2002
  6. hi magda! i am eva, mr subliminal's girlfriend. he'll kill me if he finds out i'm posting. he's also in the bathroom now, throwing up my attempt at lunch. he beats me when a position goes against him, so i usually leave home after 9:30. just got home now and saw your post. hold on, i see he shorted a ton of veritas on the open today... gotta go

#16     Jul 3, 2002
  7. Rigel

Rigel

If you cook him good meals, keep a clean house, and give him plenty of affection he will make alot more money.:D

#17     Jul 3, 2002
  8. Pound

Pound

look at the teeth on this guy>>>:D

#18     Jul 3, 2002
  9. Pound

Pound

I hate it when guys post as chicks and try to play off their sick trans-sexual desires.

Magda, your vietnamese accent bleeds out of your posts right into my CNBC hatin' ears.

_Pound

#19     Jul 3, 2002
  10. trdrmac

trdrmac

Hi,

Im a traders girlfriend. My man is always looking at charts. When we are at the store he always tries to knockem down an eighth. One day I asked him what a spread was, and boy did he show me. And Limit Down, he has some weird hand signals when he wants that.

Hang tough sister.

#20     Jul 3, 2002