Traders from RUSSIA...wake up

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Skywalker, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Bowgett

Bowgett

Privet vsem iz Redmond, WA :)

#31     Nov 18, 2005
  2. Nordost

Nordost

Hallo Russian trader you guys dont mind I am From new york ,new to the community .I hear thereis alot of intresting system, indi, from fron russia ,but I dont speaks , read russian ,still learning to trading fx , do you guys have any suggestions what kind of indicatorand system is good ? Regards Nordost

#32     Nov 18, 2005
  3. opm8

opm8

I just returned from a couple of weeks in St. Petersburg and Moscow. Having been born in Russia, I was very curious to return and see the country. It's a sad, pitiful existence that Russians live. They live in squalor, to put it nicely. The "average" apartment for a normal middle class Russian family would be what we in the US call a slum or ghetto, at best.

--opm8

PS: privet iz Portland'a

#33     Nov 18, 2005
  4. milstar

milstar

To opm8

Re:USA Middle class house

Dear Sir

If you find equal quality appartment in USA as in links
    mentioned belov ,please inform the author . Mr.Martin Zweig
    offer by Pierre for some 70 mln $ ,but author not think that
    this taste can match appartments belov in links,which are
    cheaper .

And not clear with USA "middle class" .They all can
    pay for appartment in Fifth Avenue ,Central park,Park Avenue
    for 15-20 mln $ ,which in most case's is not from Mckim,Mead and White ,but simple 400-700 m^2 flat with 5 bedroom and 6 bathrooms?

Housing from Toll Brothers/NYSE TOL/,KBHome /NYSE KBH / in which part of USA middle classe lived ,not disscused there

1. www.fourseasons.com/paris/vacations/guest_room_422.html?id=
    2. www.crillon.com

Your respectfully milstar

#34     Nov 19, 2005
  5. Medveshonok,

You are a successful trader in the Russian market but not so in the USA. What do you believe is the reason for this? Are the commissions too high here (for scalpers) or is the market structure very different from Russia?

Thanks for your thoughts.

#35     Nov 19, 2005
  6. Dobre dien,

I've never been to Russia, but as a Libertarian, I'm starting to believe that today's Russia is more of a free country than today's U.S.
    Low flat tax, less governmental regulation, and now this:

<b>No More Jail Terms for Drug Possession</b>

"President Vladimir Putin signed an amendment to the Criminal Code in December stipulating that possession of no more than 10 times the amount of a "single dose" would now be considered an administrative infraction rather than a criminal offense. Punishment would be a fine of no more than 40,000 rubles ($1,380) or community service.
    "It then took five months to hammer out what would be considered the single dose of various drugs.
    "Ten times the amount of a single dose, as set in the government resolution that came into effect Wednesday, is 20 grams of marijuana, 5 grams of hashish, mescaline or opium, 1.5 grams of cocaine, 1 gram of heroin or methamphetamine, and 0.003 grams of LSD.
    <b>"Anyone caught in possession of these amounts or less cannot legally be detained</b>, a spokeswoman for the Moscow branch of the Federal Anti-Drug Service said. Instead, a report will be filed and the fine will be determined by a court.
    "This is a major change. Under the old standards, someone caught with 0.1 grams of marijuana, for instance, could be punished by incarceration. "

Meanwhile in the land of the free:

Year 2004:

<b>Total Violent Crime Arrests: 590,258

Marijuana Possession Arrests: 684,319

Total Drug Arrests: 1,745,712
    </b>

When I study an atlas, looking for places to escape to when the U.S. descends into full blown fascism (getting closer every year), Russia (with the most beautiful women in the world) seems to merit serious consideration. Now if only I knew how to say anything besides "Robota nie volk, Vliss nie Ubegit" and "Yidi possasee upianova yoshika." :D

Thoughts?

#36     Nov 19, 2005
  7. milstar

milstar

#37     Nov 19, 2005
  8. milstar

milstar

Att: medwezonok

Dear Sir

You wrote ...have account with oanda
    Oanda as principal involved in trading against client order

see disscussion by forex broker mbtrading spot fx

TM was sued for patent litigation from TT

generaly pure future brokers not covered from SIPC

options and stock brokers ,which are pure agents and covered
    from SIPC
    www.mbtrading.com
    www.thinkorswim.com

options broker ,which is pure agent www.optionsxpress.com
    stock broker ,pure agent www.ameritrade.com

Both covered from SIPC

Future broker ,pure agent for future ,with stable platform ,test without charge offered www.openecry.com
    Not covered from SIPC. FX SPOT platform worst .

Your respectfully milstar

#38     Nov 19, 2005
  9. opm8

opm8

Rearden,

Normally I wholly agree with your Libertarian views, but you can't be more wrong here. Russia is openly corrupt to the core. Any government official following a guideline without direct personal benefit is nothing more than laughable. Sure, they can stipulate whatever they want in their criminal code, but the Militia and its remnants of the KGB can and will beat the snot out of you, seize your property or make you "disappear" if you piss off the right person or don't pay them off enough. Human life holds no value and except for payoffs you have little recourse when you tangle with the government. Despite whatever the clueless news broadcasters here in the US report, Russia remains one of the most dangerous and repressive regimes in the world. The only reason the Cold War is over is because Russia doesn't have the totalitarian leadership or funds to finance its war machine.

I can tell you my eyes were opened to everything my father has been telling me my whole life about Russia when I very recently returned to see it first hand. It was downright scary.

--opm8

#39     Nov 19, 2005
  10. opm8,

Thanx for adding your viewpoint here. When presented with convincing evidence, I am capable of changing my opinion from one side to the other. The Mikhail Khodorkovsky/ YUKOS arrest & seizure is a part of the picture one can't ignore.

Saying Russian government officials are openly corrupt and easily bought however, sounds like more of a positive than a negative to me. I'd love to have the ability to simply pay my way out of every legal problem. Paying the pig directly while cutting out all the middlemen could be much cheaper too.

On the other hand, I can see what you're saying. In Illinois, I don't live in fear of some federal thug agent deciding one day that he wants me to pay him $100,000 cash <i>or else</i>. I'm open to learning more about the true situation in today's Russia, and welcome comments from anyone with info to share...

#40     Nov 20, 2005