Traders from India

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by saikiranray, Oct 3, 2003.

1. goodearth

goodearth

We are proposed to start Forex Trading concern in India. Interested shall join with us to share your experience, and you can also partner with us. Interested shall write to us to goodearthmakers@gmail.com

#41     Sep 4, 2008
  2. I recently checked ther eis a futures firm in India some where
    if you go to youtube you can see it
    First Futures trading
    It seem that they are using X - trader
    Not a bad Office

#42     Sep 8, 2008
  3. taq

taq

hi everybody there

i am frm india & looking forward to open an international trading account to trade in forex & indices.
    can anybody suugest a good broker who s hving their offices in india (i m in delhi) & provide good service & less brokerage.

#43     Oct 10, 2008
  4. Anyone have contacts or experience with institutional equities sales/trading in India? Sales Traders handling institutional and hedge fund accounts?

#44     Oct 13, 2008
  5. thanks for the SPAM.

#45     Dec 30, 2009
    #46     Jan 2, 2010
  7. Hi, I am from New Delhi, and I was wondering could one you guys who stays in the NCR give me some kind of an informational session ... I am looking to break into trading.
    I am looking for some guidance and help.

I know the basics of technical analysis and am a CMT L2 candidate May 2010 so you know I won't be asking stupid questions :p

I have read several books on trader psychology and just wanted some knowledge (gyaan) from the real world practitioners . I would also like some tips on interviews.

Cheers
    Akshay

#47     Jan 12, 2010

8. Let me Reply here......

1st : Is the internet connection in mumbai reliable ?

YES. VERY RELIABLE.

2nd : Are power outages common ? (monsoon season )
    IN MUMBAI, NEVER EVER.....IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY....BUT THEN BACK UP INVERTERS ARE THERE.

3rd: Can a person's existing North American brokerage

account be used to trade from there ?

PLEASE CHECK THE BELOW LINK

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...exchanges-by-non-resident-indians-how.290331/

4th : Will I get to marry a beautiful Bollywood actress ?

GIVE IT A TRY.....

#48     Mar 20, 2015

9. It is difficult to Short the Stocks....You can not have overnight Short position in Indian Stock Market......But then there are other opportunities....

#49     Mar 20, 2015
    zdreg likes this.