Traders from India

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by saikiranray, Oct 3, 2003.

1. hi i know a lot of indians..

#31     Jun 25, 2007
  2. cweb

cweb

kaisa hain?

#32     Jun 26, 2007
  3. whats that supposed to mean. just cause it asks for traders from india doesnt mean u speak indian..

#33     Jun 26, 2007
  4. thotspeed

thotspeed

Hello, I've been a member of ET for a few months...just came across this thread while Googling.

I'm an IBCD in the home stretch of becoming a full-time ES trader. Been working on this for past 6 years as my ticket out of corporate slavery.

Long term, I hope to move to India (BLR) and do this on a part-time basis from there. (The older I get, the more "Indian" I seem to become!)

I'm planning a short holiday to BLR in mid August and plan to trade while I'm there to see what its like. Interested in meeting up with others in BLR or elsewhere with same interest.

#34     Jul 3, 2007
  5. I will be in India in August. Any hook ups?

#35     Jul 5, 2007
  6. Mark/OTSpeed- I dont mind meeting in Bangalore. I used to live in Bangalore full time till recently. Hyderabad is home nowadays but visit Chennai/ Bangalore monthly or so.
    Member of Bangalore Golf Club still.

Trading ES fulltime out of India is technically 100% feasible.

In US -if your corporate Techie slavery pays $70-100k/year ,difficult to replicate it in trading unless you have 250-$400k as starting capital. If your spouse is also holding 60-80k techie job,difficult to leave all that & come back to India.

But if you want to come back to India for family reasons , ES trading is OK. (6pm-2AM)
    Reasonable rental house,2 car, driver,maid, Nanny for small children,private schooling or boarding school,memebership in top clubs (not night club!) can all be had at with in $ 2000 /month.
    Local salaried slavery is not worth in India since you have left a better paying corporate slavery in USA.
    Trade ES (you can survive even you make 2-3 k/month which is not enough in US) & live life like a Maharajah ! (King)
    Atleast your wife will feel like a Maharani (Queen)as she can afford full time cook,maid,driver & nanny!!!!!!!!!

PM me once you have a concrete travel plans,then I will schedule my visit.

#36     Jul 16, 2007
  7. when Iam trading at home I use 3 pc set up with Medved QT chart/ IB etc.
    Mobile Internet speeds here are not too great.
    Can not scalp only swing.
    So when Iam out of my home travelling to other cities not carrying Notebook .
    I visit any safe Internet cafe & place mostly bracket orders in IB 'web trade' before the open & check next day morning. No constant watching .
    Reduce trading activity/size etc while on road.

#37     Jul 16, 2007
  8. rahmoh

rahmoh

hi,
    i am new to forex trading. if someone can help me in teaching to do forex trading, i will be grateful to you. pls let me know how ti trade forex trading.

#38     Sep 29, 2007
  9. rahmoh

rahmoh

hi,
    i want to learn forex . can anyone suggest me how to trade in forex?

#39     Oct 6, 2007
  10. Manni

Manni

#40     Oct 6, 2007