Traders consistent with intraday futures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TTT, Jun 27, 2018.

1. TTT

TTT

Hello traders ... I am about to leave work to devote myself to intraday trading with futures, I need someone to tell me that yes, that it is possible to live from intraday trading. Has someone got it? It's possible? I'm very excited but at the same time I'm afraid of failing.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Yes it is possible. Yes you need a process in place before you start.

3. speedo

speedo

Many do it but many more failed to do it. Expect it to take longer and be more difficult than one would expect.

trader99, dealmaker, slugar and 2 others like this.
  4. TTT

TTT

Are you consistent in intraday? Have they achieved it?

5. fan27

fan27

How much do you need to live on and what is the size of your trading account?

6. TTT

TTT

I am glad to know that it is not impossible ... Any advice you can give me in intraday operations?

7. TTT

TTT

Para vivir me conformo con poco

8. TTT

TTT

To live I settle for little

9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Don't be scared of failing because that's what causes you to become a better version of yourself over time. Look at the whole situation like it's a win-win for yourself. If you try and you succeed you'll feel accomplished, and if you try and fail, you'll learn and grow.

The thing you want to avoid is lack of action. In other words, you never make a move because you can't muster up the courage to try. That right there will drive a man insane.

10. j28.png

Possible but improbable as general rule.

You will fail. Over and over before you have any sort of consistent success. I've never seen an exception of someone straight into the markets being consistent. Are you OK with that ?

Better have enough savings saved up as blowing through all your net worth and being unemployed is very damaging in all sorts of ways.

#10     Jun 27, 2018