Traders Common Mistake

Discussion in 'Forex' started by NeilKruger, May 22, 2022.

1. Many traders make well calculated plans but as they start making profits they also tend to increase the position size of the trade which sometimes leads to losses.
    It is as important to follow the trading plan strictly as it is to make it.

#21     May 24, 2022
  2. I don’t think that a trader’s mistakes define his capability as a trader. What really matters is how much you analyse your lost trades and improve along the way. You are bound to make mistakes and these mistakes should become the reason for your growth and not your reason to leave.

#22     May 24, 2022
  3. Where a trader is afraid of making too many market moves, there is another trader who is too excited to execute trades. Some traders don’t study well while some traders keep looking for ideal trading conditions until they make a move. There is so much that traders do that they shouldn’t.

#23     May 24, 2022
  4. treeman

treeman

Trying to find a bottom, or a top.

Know your environment.

#24     May 24, 2022
    Zwaen likes this.
  5. Mistakes can make good progress I think if we can learn from the mistake then talk to ourselves not will repeat the same mistake, a common mistakes in trading included fear of missing out, over trading, and lack of discipline with plan trading.

#25     May 24, 2022
  6. Lustrous

Lustrous

I really don’t care about the mistakes I make while trading because they tell me what not to do. They teach me those lessons that I couldn’t find in my books.

#26     May 27, 2022
  7. GoldDigger

GoldDigger

There are dozens of common mistakes
    in trading, but my top five are:

1. Indecision

2. Inadequate research

3. Buying high

4. Incorrect stop setup

5. Being greedy

#27     May 27, 2022
  8. easymon1

easymon1

Mere mortals often find themselves making a trading error more than once. Do you ever find that to be the case for yourself lustrous?

#28     May 27, 2022
  9. Leob

Leob

A common mistake of a traders is to ignore the fact that the market is engineered.

#29     May 27, 2022
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

2 percent

#30     May 27, 2022