Traders Club Webcast Sat. Aug. 26th: Chris Christensen

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by MichaelNorris, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Thanks for the reply. How about others here on ET, what do trade?

#11     Aug 24, 2006
  2. Same here, I swing trade stocks.

#12     Aug 24, 2006
  3. Any suggestions as to who you guys would like to see the club look into as a possible speaker for future upcoming webcasts?

#13     Aug 24, 2006
  4. Is there anyone who has registered who has not got the webcast log in instructions and password?

#14     Aug 24, 2006
  5. Countdown until meeting. Just 24 hours left before meeting starts on Saturday at 9:00 AM Eastern Time. If you have not registered yet, be sure to do so.

#15     Aug 25, 2006
  6. For those wanting to know how can access this meeting as an archive later on, you can send me an email and I will be able to give you that info once I have the archive set up on the site. It should be up within a week. michaelnorris@ij.net

#16     Aug 25, 2006
  7. 20 hours left before the webcast on Saturday. If you have not registered yet be sure to see the registration link in the very first post. If you have registered and not got the log in info and password, you can email me at michaelnorris@ij.net

#17     Aug 25, 2006
  8. Only about 12 hours left until the webcast starts on Saturday at 9:00 AM Eastern Time. You can still register if you want to attend.

#18     Aug 25, 2006
  9. Less than an 1.5 hours until meeting time. The password changes each month and/or changes for each meeting. The password for today's meeting is:

trade (all in small letters)

The URL for this meeting to enter webcast room is:

www.cornerstoneinvestorsnetwork.com/conference.exe

#19     Aug 26, 2006