Traders Club Webcast 8/17/06: Don Bright/PairCo

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by MichaelNorris, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Keep getting a message that the conference program was not properly installed...maybe one of you guys can let me know how the presentation went...

#41     Aug 17, 2006
  2. GTS

GTS

I got that on one machine, didnt have time to dick around with it so I switched to another PC and it installed fine.

#42     Aug 17, 2006
  3. Thanks, GTS - tried it on the only other computer we have and got the same thing...oh well

#43     Aug 17, 2006
  4. Can someone please let me know if you're able to record the presentation?

I really would've like to see and hear this - thanks.

#44     Aug 17, 2006
  5. The webcast is up and running smooth. Click on link below. You can attend by using password of: trade
    cornerstoneinvestorsnetwork.com/conference.exe

The registration page for the Traders Club Webcast is not working on our site, so here are the log in instructions and Password to attend meeting online at 7:00 PM Eastern Time with our presenters tonight Don Bright of Bright Trading and Rob Friesen of PairTrader.com

The PASSWORD is: trade (all small letters)

If you have already attended a meeting in past using the Cornerstone webcast platform, then you can access the room simply by clicking on the green, white & red icon with the word Conference underneath it, that was put on your desktop from attending a previous meeting. If it is not there or this is your first time. Follow instructions below to enter room.

NOTE: We don't use PalTalk, we use instead the platform that you will access at the link below.

1. To download or log into webcast platform click on link below:

cornerstoneinvestorsnetwork.com/conference.exe

2. A file download window will come up, click Run or Open

3. Another window will come up stating that we are an unknown publisher and asking you if you want to run this software, click Run again.

4. After the download you will see a box that says Please enter you first and last name, so enter that info. Under that it will say Please select chat room, it should say Cornerstone Investors Network. Under that will be an OK button, just click on it to enter the webcast room.

5. When you log in you should be viewing the home page of Cornerstone Investors Network if the presentation has not started or the speaker's slides if you arrive in the room after the speaker starts their presentation.

6. A red, white & green windows icon will be put on your desktop that you can click on to attend this meeting and future meetings. When you click on that to attend meetings just one pop up window will come up for the conference, just click Run or Open and it will take you into the conference meeting room.

You can even go there now if you like and you will see the Cornerstone welcome page and then on the day of the presentation all of the other functions like the talk/voice feature and being able to type messages in the text area will be operational when the moderator is in the room.

#45     Aug 17, 2006
  6. Still refuses to download the key file part of the confeence program, but thank you for your efforts and help, Michael.

#46     Aug 17, 2006
  7. GTS

GTS

The server just took a dump (again) Argh

#47     Aug 17, 2006
  8. yeah, my connection shit the bed again too. :mad: maybe if they record it, i'll check it out.

#48     Aug 17, 2006
  9. i want my money back lol

#49     Aug 17, 2006
  10. GTS

GTS

Rob needs to learn to talk faster

#50     Aug 17, 2006