Traders between 17-23

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Sikhinvestor, Oct 12, 2006.

1. I'm 17. I'd be glad to talk stocks with anyone. I really need to talk to someone more knowledgeable so I can get more trading ideas and plans.

#11     Oct 12, 2006
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

folks, with a couple of beginner books and no mentor and 1K capital, this girl took it to 28K, bottom line, believe in your self, stay focus, follow good trading rules and you will be on your way.

#12     Oct 12, 2006
  3. LOL. I feel like an idiot now. Heh.

#13     Oct 12, 2006
  4. Anyone dare take a guess at what the market is going to do next?? Will we ever see a break???

We need some kind of retracement.

I would love a good 20 point down day on the S&Ps...rather than a up!! :)

#14     Oct 12, 2006
  5. #15     Oct 12, 2006
  6. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

I could find out. If she really is from Highland, I know what high school she went to and I know their entire cross country and track teams. I'll just ask one of my buddies to check his yearbook for me.

#16     Oct 13, 2006
  7. Yeah, do that and post back if you could..

#17     Oct 13, 2006
  8. hcour

hcour Guest

"I have been trading for over a year now. I started out by paper-trading with fake money in February 2005."

I'm just glad she wasn't paper-trading w/real money, that can be very dangerous.

H

#18     Oct 13, 2006
  9. Ah, this thread reminds me of when I was 17-21... I was basically just as filled with jealously and BS as everyone else. About that girl, let me give you the scoop. It doesn't fucking matter, its irrelevant to everything and anything.

#19     Oct 13, 2006
  10. I'm 22, senior in college. Trading 6+ years (equities only). None of my friends could give a rat's ass about the stock market so if anyone wants to bounce ideas back and forth, PM me and I'll give you my AIM screen name.

-dan.

#20     Oct 13, 2006