Traders are doomed with the IRS

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by bat1, Mar 10, 2013.

1. bat1

bat1

I am a few years behide was overseas working

so much to worry about in trading and taxes it's all getting to
    complicated...and if you make so much you better start paying every quarter too... :confused:

a nice simple flat tax would be so nice and simple!:)

#11     Mar 11, 2013
  2. bat1

bat1

I'm getting at that age 52 now..that a simple life is best
    it seems like the older you get the more simple you want things

less worries is good..maybe soon I will just quit trading
    and driving a car and just live off the land and ride a bicycle

:)

#12     Mar 11, 2013
  3. Bob111

Bob111

yep. cause you became wiser and understand that all those material things like more money ,bigger TV ,latest phone or faster cars aren't make your life better\easier.

#13     Mar 11, 2013
  4. bat1

bat1

"How Long is It?"
    (The United States tax code)

Every year about this time—give or take an extension—most of us can look forward to spending some quality time with a pile of tax forms and instructions. If it helps, you could think of your US federal income taxes as being like one of the story problems you may have enjoyed back in high school math class...a particularly long story problem.

If you're not one of the three people in your high school who actually did enjoy story problems, this might not be any great comfort, but either way, it does lead one to wonder, "just how long is it?"

You wouldn't be the only one wondering. The length of the federal income tax code (also known as “Title 26” of the United States Code) has itself been the subject of more than a few political speeches by our own Congressional representatives, theoretically the very people responsible for the illustrious Title 26. They had this to say about the prodigious size of the US Tax Code:

"The Internal Revenue Code and regulations now come in at one million words and 9000 pages.":D

#14     Mar 11, 2013
  5. bat1

bat1

Your right!

I bought a new SS Camaro a few years ago thinking it would be fun and bring my youth back. But it's just been sitting in the garage
    collecting dust..

I love trading and the rush I get making a fast buck:D
    but that rush is fading fast as I age:mad:

No fear of the Tax man! no fear of not paying my bills
    Yes! give me the simple life! but even that takes money:mad:

#15     Mar 11, 2013
  6. Bob111

Bob111

i'm personally think that it's a kind of man thing.to me- it's not even about the money. it's about-i can do it. and about -i'm right!(or wrong). the challenge itself.
    and it's straight forward thing. you right-you got paid on the spot. you wrong-you pay. fast, plain and simple.

#16     Mar 11, 2013
  7. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

#17     Mar 11, 2013