TraderGames

Discussion in 'Trading' started by buzz, May 29, 2005.

1. traderob

traderob

I played about 70 games and netted about $3500 .
    Just an extra that goes well with my trading and poker playing. They did have second place prizes but stopped it and I haven't played since then.

#21     Jun 26, 2005
  2. Hey buzz,

The amount of shameless plugging and promoting from you about tradergames.com is enough to turn me off. You attempts to deny it as well, is just sad.

#22     Jun 26, 2005
  3. To add to the mounting criticism against you, Buzz, I don't see how you could expect anyone to not think that you re connected with this website.

To me, the idea is ridiculous, but the entertainment and reward makes it an interesting thing to have a crack at. For a while I was planning on giving it a go but your spurious and perpetual plugging have turned me off like a 70yr old stripper.

If you are after competition, I'm sure everyone here would like to pit themselves against you but it's impossible to ignore your shameless sales pitch. If you work in the marketing department then you're sh!thouse at your job.

#23     Jun 27, 2005
  4. traderob

traderob

It's just as likely Buzz is promoting because he wants more peole to play. Now, there are only about 6 hours each day where enough players front up with the entry fee, the rest of the time is dead.

It's like playing on small poker sites as against partypoker. I prefer other sites but can't always get a tournament because they only have 1000 - 4000 players most of the time whereas party has over 10,000 even at 6am new york time.

#24     Jun 27, 2005
  5. buzz

buzz

Let it run

you said If you work in the marketing department then you're sh!thouse at your job.

LoL that's why im not in marketing. but i say again im nothing to do with them, its like roberk says the site needs players. and roberk was a good player anyhow all im after is games the more the better. nothing more nothing less.\ take a look at the site you see what i meen.its quiet this morning

PS

If i was in marketing dont you thing my english be better than this:confused:

#25     Jun 27, 2005
  6. buzz

buzz

roberk

I remember watching you play. About getting paid for 2nd place I would rather this also, as I come 2nd more than I win lol,

If they did bring it back would you come back on play, I have sent them an email asking for this we see how it goes.

Ps roberk im glad you stoped playing you beat me a few times lol

buzz

#26     Jun 27, 2005
  7. Fair play, buzz. Just saying what I see. I'm not here to start a feud.

May give it a look up some time when I have more time on my hands

#27     Jun 28, 2005
  8. buzz

buzz

let it run

No worries

buzz

#28     Jun 28, 2005
  9. buzz

buzz

#29     Jun 29, 2005
  10. Buzz, I recently moved to Australia- this ios going to be hard to schedule in my working day!!!

#30     Jun 29, 2005