TraderGames

Discussion in 'Trading' started by buzz, May 29, 2005.

1. buzz

buzz

Ok ozzy

We agree to disagree on the site, but out of interest could you tell me why you think its ridiculous Because form what im seeing its getting very popular with the trading public.

Also if you played the 250 pound games. for a 1000 pound pot, in USA dollars you be playing for $1800 not bad for a 2hr game.

regards

#11     May 30, 2005
  2. buzz

buzz

Take a look and see how many games are playing today guys. still waiting for you answer ozzy

#12     May 31, 2005
  3. ozzy

ozzy

There's about 50 reasons why it is ridiculous (its not worth my time to comment on the reasons).

You said you are in no way connected to this site. I find this hard to believe from your trail of postings.

ozzy

#13     May 31, 2005
  4. buzz

buzz

Im not connect in any way. with tradergames.did you have a bad day in the markets ozzy

#14     May 31, 2005
  5. wasn't clear in the FAQ, do the runners up receive a cash prize?

#15     May 31, 2005
  6. I'm with Ozzy. This is absurd. Good luck Buzz. Hope you get all the competition you are trying to drum up.

#16     May 31, 2005
  7. buzz

buzz

Hi Guys

Im back I was just wondering if anyone have had a game on www.tradergaems.com
    Its getting very popular. The reason I am back is to ask you all a question.

At the present time you play against 4 other players who ever makes the most money in 2 hours wins the pot. lets say you played the 20 pound game. 4 playas x 4 80 quid.pot

But would you think it be better for the winner to have 80% of the pot and 2nd have 20% of the pot, feed back very welcome

And no I dont work for them the more players the more games.

regards

Buzz

#17     Jun 26, 2005
  8. This is like Ender's Game or the Last Starfighter. Where if you get really good then some MIB knocks on your door and hires you.

Or maybe in this version the decisions of the best players get fed into a voting algorithm that controls trading. That's my idea, except I wanted to use kids who were hooked up via Playstations and stuff like that.

#18     Jun 26, 2005
  9. johnw

johnw

I have a hard time believing that you are not related in any way to this site, considering you are asking for suggestions on how to improve the site.

#19     Jun 26, 2005
  10. buzz

buzz

johnw

Nope honest im nothing to do with them, anyone can email them and ask for improvements as the site is still new, they welcome all new ideas. and this is mine getting something for coming 2nd well at least you stake back, i dont win all the time lol

But I assure you im nothing to do with them i just like playing.remember if you are playing a 50 pound game to win 200 quid,thats not bad only laying out 50 quid. also if they did offer 2nd place you would get you 50 quid back, but if you win you get 150. in my book not bad. but at the moment they only offer the win. if I can get more to like 2nd place the better, they might do it.

regards

buzz

#20     Jun 26, 2005