TraderEX-ES-E-mini-post #4-why no ES in the house

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TraderEX, Sep 13, 2018.

Did the trollites keep you from discussing ES stuff?

Poll closed Nov 1, 2018.
  1. yes

44.4%
  2. no

55.6%
  3. maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TraderEX

TraderEX

500 per contract. the leverage opportunity is in your face. currently at 3 max contracts and busting at the seems to scale. Got all the money i'll ever need coming very soon. A town vehicle knocked me off the road 6 years ago and blew out my spine. they will have to settle by 12/12/2018, there 7 year stall in court time will be over. I refuse to settle for less than demanded. My medicine is over 1k a month.

looking forward to scaling. can wait just a little bit longer. I live off the profits every week. No profits, no bill paying ability. Without trading, my monthly income is $1600.00 SSDI.

Glad you're so wealthy. An inspiration for those who want to gain wealth this way.

Later EX

#31     Sep 14, 2018
  2. I'll try.

Hey, I made 25,000 dollars today trading the ES. I use a 1 tick target, and a 4 tick stop. I'll let you know how much I make on Monday.

#32     Sep 14, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

wow what a loooser - i made a 50k using half a tick target trading 10k units of course i did have a slight negative in my account because of the required 80 million margin. but who's your daddy!

#33     Sep 14, 2018
    sandp500trader likes this.
  4. TraderEX

TraderEX

I’m glad for you.

Savant told me how hard you pestered him for my algorhythm but I’m sure you understand. Didn’t know what a commodity it was. Look what happened to Savant. Six weeks ago he told me he was involved for years in something else but had nothing to do with the ES. He just told me yesterday that he’s in earn2trade or something like that and kicking some butt. He needed a boost so I gave him about 80% of my deal. Now he doesn’t need the rest which works out for both of us.

Saw you in a ES vs NQ, something about 300,000 NQ and 1.5 million ES. Once you were challenged and called a liar about the NQ, you returned with a question about liquidity. The answer you got was off that topic and diverted towards another. My ex-wife used the same tactics. Didn’t work for her but you stopped asking. Your question was never answered. That exchange got absolutely nowhere.

So, you were able to stop paper trading and wasting all that time getting jerked around by every Tom, Dick and Harry. Definitely not an easy thing deciding who to believe, no one posts, just preaches.

I know you know the drill. I would have used 2-4 trailing, if using the market button, but that’s a marginal difference of less than 1.5%. That was mine before I maximized. A $25 profit beats losing. As you build your account that becomes 50, then 100, then 200… Your post suggest a younger man than I so you should be way ahead of the game. I am self taught so there are plenty of things I haven’t even seen.

I’m setting up a private group in today’s post from EX. That will be my process from here on out. I don’t lose out but those who stop by the sight, or do not enter the PM, will never see it. That’s a shame for everyone else who benefits from the traffic. Over 6k views on my first post.

Need to get back to focus now that the summer is over. I have 7 in my trading group and all are away at different times in the Summer, teachers, retired people. It’s good to bounce ideas off people.

Glad you’re off the paper. A necessary evil but as boring as it gets. Some 10,000 hours later I was suicidal to say the least.

See you in the winners circle?

EX

#34     Sep 14, 2018
  5. TraderEX,

Are you posting to Mr. Brown? You are confusing him with someone else. Mr Brown and I have not posted to each other for weeks.

S and P 500 trader wants to trade your system and wants to know more about it... as he posted that publicaly...I do not know him.

Savant told me how hard you pestered him for my algorhythm

ES

#35     Sep 14, 2018
  6. dude that's like 3 million dollars! Why don'y you live in North Ranch?

#36     Sep 21, 2018
  7. Overnight

Overnight

You just gave yourself away... You are such a gibbon...

#37     Sep 21, 2018
  8. Overnight

Overnight

You're such a dickhead. You earn 1600 bux per month free and clear of taxes, WHICH EVERY HARD-WORKING U.S.A. WORKER HERE HAS PAID INTO YOUR FUND, and you are pissing in their Cheerios?

You better understand, right here, and right now, very quickly, how blessed you are, you little fucking maggot. I needed to file a disability claim 9 years ago with the government. I was denied after the final stage, which took two years of process through the courts. And it all came down to the federal judge who presided over the case. It was not based on fact, it was based upon what the judge felt. So ALLLLLLLKLKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll that money I paid into the disability fund over ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl those years is going to you, not me. Fascinating.

And now you are living on the money I HAVE PAID YOU to sit here and listen to you spout shitty venom on other people WHO HAVE PAID FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO SIT ON YOUR FUCKING ASS AND BELITTLE THEM.

This is really uncouth.

Before you continue to spout your drippings of dreck, please consider that the fact that you are living on a monthly disability check tax-free (AND PARADE THE ISSUE BY EVEN MENTIONING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE), is disrespectful in that it is more than many people here make in a month gross. Do you have any sliver of humility left in your soul? Sir? Man?

#38     Sep 21, 2018
    El OchoCinco likes this.
  9. What is North Ranch??

#39     Sep 22, 2018
  10. Westlake

#40     Sep 22, 2018