TraderEX-ES-E-mini-post #4-why no ES in the house

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TraderEX, Sep 13, 2018.

Did the trollites keep you from discussing ES stuff?

Poll closed Nov 1, 2018.
  1. yes

44.4%
  2. no

55.6%
  3. maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Handle123

Handle123

Not many trade as I do, much of what I have found been working through a concept, trying to get it to go one way and almost by error, discover something else. Systems that seldom lose were exactly like that, I discover patterns that I never saw before even though been looking at them years and years. I have totally different definitions what rules books say on toping formations, unlike Crabel where much of his work was without trend, I have defined for my own use topping/bottoming patterns for different trends as I do so a difference, but more importantly where price is within intraday swing, deeper in the trend rules go into subsets and change for time to get to breakeven plus one stops or new targets become "BE+1" and some amount of time it become "BE" and since I ave down at some many minutes it becomes enough to cover losses and all fees so getting out on some at a loss but others at profits to cover losses.

As far as showing patterns or entry signals, that I use, no more cause there all types of traders here, retail won't understand what I show and those who do will use with much volume. And let's face it, most retail never going to scalp, they never going to be happy making $12 bucks a trade some weeks. They rather "dream" of piles of money. You never see Bone hand out signals on spreading, another insanely good way to trade, low margins and when done right, produces boring profits.

TraderEX is a scalper, I understand and enjoy his posts and keep the statements coming, I do like the ones with times as I can see how close mine were.

LOL yea correct you on spelling ROFLMAO, still laughing about it. It is like news reporters when they can't come up with more lies regarding Pres Trump they report on some trivial detail of his hair.

#21     Sep 13, 2018
    beginner66 likes this.
  2. TraderEX

TraderEX

bow to you hink I'm these idiots that think you know what yopu are doing i can only imagine the little stain in your undies where your cock should be oh thakyou ochocinco very astute and blow hard responce replaces the comices and then som

#22     Sep 13, 2018
  3. TraderEX

TraderEX

im on ignore again what are doing here?
    i thought you were professional?

#23     Sep 13, 2018
  4. TraderEX

TraderEX

I love to trade and crunch numbers all day. Loved to drink and sleep late too. My small investments in an account usually dried up pretty quick. Tradovate makes it possible for new, small guys like me to compete. The best part, no phone calls offering false hope for large commissions. This is an easy way to the big auction.

My best one tic play happens between 11 and 12 est.(more towards 11:15) I wait for the one candle that blows right out of the gate, big volume spike, a small pullback and the next pulse, in and out. Sometimes comes up as no seconds for the trade. Four contracts for a quick $50, before lunch. My other favorite is from 4:06-4:08 est. A very trendy time.

Anybody have any one tic plays they want to share. I know you guys are out there.

That's my shitty attitude. if you have shit in your ears then yeah maybe. If you worry that the little boys will not praise uncle ocho cinco then yeah otherwise just more excuses from a paper trader oh well maybe I don't belong. i put my shit out like a man seem to be all alone you guys don't. It's photo shopped, it's fake, it's demo and after the proof its a dollar its pennies profit is five dollars. Ooh how this trading is. Wont be long now.

#24     Sep 14, 2018
  5. $100/day on 20-30 trades/day? I dunno... sounds impressive to me. I'm sure I couldn't do it. (I've had some years where I averaged ~ $15,000/day, but I couldn't do that.)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    #25     Sep 14, 2018
  6. speedo

speedo

Unlike the OP, you probably trade sober.

#26     Sep 14, 2018
  7. Yes and no. :)

#27     Sep 14, 2018
  8. speedo

speedo

:D

#28     Sep 14, 2018
  9. TraderEX

TraderEX

I'm sure you could do it. It's not that difficult once you know how. No special circumstances surround me other than exceptional math skills. Not everyday is like you stated. For me, handicapped and physically unable to hold a regular job, a dollar is welcome. This week I passed 42k for the year. small peanuts to a guy like you but I'm not a big boy yet. I'll take this week, as pitiful as it may seem. Screenshot (57).png

#29     Sep 14, 2018
  10. We all start somewhere. I began my investing career with a $25/mo bank draft into a mutual fund.

#30     Sep 14, 2018