TraderEX -ES e-mini-One Tick Warriors Unite-Tradovate

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TraderEX, Aug 6, 2018.

1. TraderEX

TraderEX

The only time I do not use profit stops is when the spike is huge. The vacuum created by the wave always recoils unless the move is 100% based in real market news. This is unusual for me. maybe its that"broken clock is right twice a day" or it's real. Only time will tell. Screenshot (93).png

#321     Sep 24, 2018
  2. TraderEX

TraderEX

Lunchtime-I'm buying. No more for today. My margin account started at $3100 so I returned roughly a sixth before fees and 13.8% after fees. Five trades for a total time of 250 seconds makes for low stress. My end is $426.00 and roughly $40 is a gift from Tradovate and their pay one price philosophy. Everyone likes a winner. Go Tradovate. Screenshot (98).png Screenshot (99).png

#322     Sep 24, 2018
  3. TraderEX

TraderEX

Just from many hours of observation and interaction with the ES. If you look back I make other calls and close with, "the oracle has spoken". My record is not 50% so it's a little thing I like to do. I remember when I'm wrong and right and that helps down the road. Moreover, anyone who scalps the ES knows what I said should happen.

Screen time and demo trading if that is your current level for many hours, thousands. If you cannot beat the demo then live trading will destroy you.

Today was a particularly good day for me money wise. The 90% winners are a common occurrence.

Only stupid question is the one you do not ask; so feel free. Many of the guys here will help you. Screenshot (106).png Screenshot (107).png

#323     Sep 24, 2018
  4. TraderEX

TraderEX

Ahead of the major news item, the volume is pitiful and the range is 5.5 pts. Should range bound until Fed decision. The interest rate rise has been figured into the market so only a decision to not move rates or lower rates would be market moving.

Momentum trading will be subject to different rules today. I find these days more challenging and adjust my algorithm accordingly. Maybe no signals today. If I had something better to do I would. No trading yesterday, I could use a payday.

The oracle has spoken (lol)

#324     Sep 26, 2018
  5. TraderEX

TraderEX

So, the volume is already shot for momentum trading. At least I have two trades that won. You'll see a 2,1,1,1 as fills. This happens when the order gets chopped up. Not sure why it happens sometimes and not others but it happens. You can tell by the times that the 2 contracts were executed a second before the other 1,1,1.
    Next chance is around 11:00 est but think I'll just stay away. More action tomorrow and...

Screenshot (112).png

#325     Sep 26, 2018
  6. TraderEX

TraderEX

Now that my man trump has spoken, my ES model has turned bullish. If you are the less fortunate who thought the ES will dive then time to re access. My model, based on beige, says that only a shmuck holds an ES short target as well as an ES put; below 2893.39675. Sell it for pennies, if you are offered. Keep it and you will have been forewarned. The oracle has spoken. See you in the morning; maybe.

#326     Sep 26, 2018
  7. Overnight

Overnight

So...Were you long and held? Your journal is not very clear on what is going on. Only a Shmuck would hold an ES short? Well, ES went down a bit today.

I'm down about $1400 on a NQ long contract in a swing. *sniffs* Where are you at?

#327     Sep 26, 2018
  8. TraderEX

TraderEX

I day trade in minutes so I am on the side lines after market, today after the morning. Today was as I posted, up 125.00 less fees for 2 trades at 5 contracts per trade. I appreciate your honesty and wish you well in the future will added respect . This is not a journal, probably why you are confused. I work everyday for a paycheck. i am not an investor as I have stated, I am a grinder. Reply to you in the morning if prompted to do so. THX PS not sure what sniffs means

#328     Sep 26, 2018
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Your man Trump? He's going to fuck you at the drive-thru. This is kind of why I was *sniffing*.

Not just about your portfolio, but about your paycheck also. Enjoy your tax forms in April 2019. I doubt they are going to look the same in 2021. We're doomed.

#329     Sep 26, 2018
  10. TraderEX

TraderEX

haven't paid income taxes in years; positive 44,981.00 my end, to date.(irrelevant). looking forward to it.

You have to earn right to be on the list. The night the ES was at 1950 was the night that Hillary was declared the loser. So the trump guy has been in charge since S and P 1950.00 Two years later the sand p(which opened in 1954) is up to 2900.00. Please explain to all without your insight how this is not Trump. You seem like an argumentative educated guy. Looking forward to the awakening.

#330     Sep 26, 2018