Traderbrad - Is this worth $7.500.00 ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Samson77, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey traderbrad. Where is your published track record of all trades - winners AND losers?

Please provide a link. It will go a long way towards your credibility.

Thanks.

#41     Apr 6, 2004
  2. Hey guys did I miss something ???

I got an email telling me that traderbrad responded to this thread but when I checked the thread there was no post from him :confused:

Whats up with that, did he have the nerve to show his face in ET ?

I guess he did because there are other replies from jack rabid, lazybones and maggandre !!!

I guess he high tailed it outta here and deleted his post after he didn't like the responses he got. lol

Thanks for the support guys this should just go to show you the kind of character this guy is:mad:

coward

I just wish I saw his post.

#42     Apr 6, 2004
  3. I think his posts were deleted because they read like marketing pieces, and were probably considered SPAM by ET. If traderbrad would like to come back and have a conversation without pimping his site, I am sure we would welcome him.

:D

#43     Apr 6, 2004
  4. Well, I think it was worth every penny...

It's giving me the laugh...

Thank you.

#44     Apr 6, 2004
  5. TraderBrad.com!

In an effort to correct some misinformation recently published on this chat site.

False allegations?...TraderBrad.com has been recently investigated by Mississauge Police Department, Ontario Canada, all alleged activities were unfounded as the TraderBrad students provided the basis for a COMPLETE dismissal. The students ranged from 2 years to 4 months of Mentoring by Brad Caldwell (TraderBrad.com).

There is a suggestion that there is a $7500.00 charge for a manual. This is in fact a complete simplification of what the course taught at www.traderbrad.com is about.

The manual is intended to be only an accompaniment with a brief overview to what the true course/methodology is about. For the exact reason that this thread is being posted..anything printed can be reproduced, misrepresented, repackaged and resold (or defamed). The actual methodology taught by TraderBrad is taught through unlimited, detailed live training in a limited member's only chat room, pre-market analysis that is then updated with any change in market condition throughout the day in the training room, end of day review on market movement and ongoing support through e-mail, telephone etc.

The suggestion that one is paying for a manual alone is preposterous. As only a FOOL would think this anyway. I have had a fool recently get my course and then turn around and want a refund after only 1 day in the room. The words expressed to me from this Pharisee could not be reprinted here and therefore removed all possibility of any resolution.

There is also little chance that one day in the live training room could give ANYONE a true representation of what the teaching entails.

An example of a desperate, impatient trader is one who accepts and signs disclosures examining the risks in this industry, views material on a methodology for a day or two and makes absolutely no effort to understand the material before abandoning it and moving on.

The successful traders in this room have taken the time to learn and understand the material by being in the room asking questions every day, begin to post the trade entries and exits they see as their confidence grows, then begin to papertrade the system and finally with successful papertrading move to taking live trades.

As anyone could see this is a process that takes some number of weeks and months depending upon the individual, their background, confidence and trading style. Hardly something to be accomplished in a day.

Today I made a Before the Bell call as I do every day…today was:

Best Bet: Sell 1145.00-1148.50 w/ signal. Target 1138.00-1141.00 it was another winning signal, not all are but YOU be the judge and do not let the Fundamentalist viewpoint rule your decision!

If any spurious allegations against TraderBrad have raised any questions, please feel free to come directly to the source to have them answered.

Good Trading & In Life!

Brad Caldwell

#45     Apr 6, 2004

6. this is indeed another example of a 'desperate' trader trying to eek out a living by selling snake oil. high maintenance life style by chance ???? hehehehehahahahaehehehehahahaaha

traderbrat--did you return the FOOLS money ??

LOL !

jAckkk

#46     Apr 6, 2004
  7. As far as the Mississauga Police Dept. goes your WRONG there buddy their investigation is NOT over .... yet and as far as false allegations go we are going to see what the CFTC and the civil courts have to say about that REAL soon pal.

#47     Apr 6, 2004
  8. ANSWER THE RABID !!

DID YOU RETURN THE MONEY ???

RABID RABITT

#48     Apr 6, 2004
  9. Go get him Sammy!!! :cool:

#49     Apr 6, 2004
  10. traderob

traderob

Dear Source,
    Did you give a refund to the student (or 'fool' as you refer to him) who was dissatisfied?
    If you did then welcome to the forum, hope to hear more from you. I'd like to know your trading income for the past few years.

If not you are a conman preying on gullible traders.

#50     Apr 6, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.