Traderbrad - Is this worth $7.500.00 ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Samson77, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gee you really paid him for that then I agree that Woodie is even more worth :D.

#31     Apr 1, 2004

2. LOL, samson ! i almost took you seriously on this thread, until now. get real, man--- the police have nothing to do with contractual civil matters------ BUSTED !

:D

#32     Apr 1, 2004
  3. Surfer I wish, I wasn't serious.....

Anyone that has any experiences with this guy only needs to PM me and I will gladly direct them to the investigating detective.

They are just investigating right now and I have no ideal what their final conclusions will be.

I have strong evidence from his web site that I believe is very powerful.

I recently read an articles on how people were being charged criminally because of home based internet business's they where breaking the law and they didn't even know it but ignorance is no excuse and the police where busting these guys any way.

The internet has been a scary place and scams have plagued it from the get go but the authorities are getting really tough on this stuff now and they take this stuff really seriously.

It's a hard thing to police but I think they are really starting to do a great job cleaning it up lately.

#33     Apr 1, 2004
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

nah! all he has to do is having disclaimer some where saying 'for education purpose only'.

#34     Apr 1, 2004
  5. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

Before he gets wind of your investigation, make sure you save copies of his website in their current state in case he changes anything.

Also, even if the CFTC only slaps his wrist, having a ruling against him will hurt business. At least that way, people can search for and find complaints against him. Also file one with the FTC.

Sorry for your loss...I agree with the others here that you are not alone, and this kind of honesty really helps others.

Best of luck.

#35     Apr 1, 2004

6. interesting. thanks for the info !

surfer

#36     Apr 1, 2004
  7. Steve, thanks for the advise and please add me to your list of skeptics for future reference.

After this disgusting experience with this guy, I can assure you that I will NEVER every pay one more red cent to any system vendor.

I have finally learned my lesson, everyone of these guys are selling systems for one reason and one reason ONLY.

We have heard it before but it really needs to sink in ......

THEY CAN'T MAKE A LIVING FROM TRADING ... So they take material they have read from other trading books and repackage it so it looks slightly different and then market and sell it ... as if it was their own original thoughts.

DISGUSTING :mad:

This is morally, ethically and in some cases criminally wrong.

It's amazing that they can sleep at night because they ALL know it's wrong too ...

#37     Apr 3, 2004
  8. Like E-Mail Spammers, such guys will always be around. There are always some people willing to pay for something they did not see, samson, finally you are one of many who made such a mistake. The police, FBI or CTFC probably won't stop him - his "wife", "mom" or "grandfather" will continue the job.

#38     Apr 3, 2004
  9. the real question, which you have not answered traderbrat is :

DID YOU GIVE THE GUY WHO ASKED FOR A REFUND, A REFUND ???

THANK YOU,

JJAACCCKKK RRAAAAAAABID

#39     Apr 6, 2004
  10. Look out, here I come! :D

#40     Apr 6, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.