Traderbrad - Is this worth $7.500.00 ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Samson77, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazybones is he an investigator ?

That would be great :) because this guy really needs to be stopped :mad:

#21     Mar 30, 2004
  2. Thanks AAA I will look into these suggestions immediately especially the small claims court as we live in the same area.

#22     Mar 30, 2004

3. who is this person you are speaking of ?

surfer

#23     Mar 30, 2004
  4. You will all be happy to know that his service costs much more than $7500.00...

Hi Brad,

It's truly a privilege to be a student of yours. I feel like I'm working for NASA or someone similar. I just wanted to let you know the inestimable value of your mentorship. Each day is fresh, exiciting and educational. And a whole lot of other superlatives. I look forward to each day and keep wondering if someone is going to pinch me. I didn't feel like saying it in the room but I would say it to anyone who asked .. the $15-20K for your course is chump change knowing what I now know. I'm sure you would still attract the more serious and well funded traders out there. And deflect the looky-lews and tire kickers.

G.M. Bay Village, OH

$15-20k dollars... wow. scary.

Tom

#24     Mar 30, 2004
  5. VOLUME

VOLUME

You stated earlier that you drove to his house to pick up the course material.

Why don't you drive back there and get your money back?

If you can't do it yourself, "invest" a little more cash and you can "hire" someone to get it back for you.

#25     Mar 30, 2004

6. Yes it is scary $20,000.00 is insane.

This room is another one of those rooms where he says "BUY "and then after the trade rockets in the other direction he says " O I reversed and just made 2 points" kind of stuff.

What is even scarier is that when i got into his live room there where only 5 other guys in there and at the end of the day after Brad apparently claimed he had taken several profitable trades (A total lie because I monitored every call very closely), he asked the room how everyone did and only one guy stated that he made 2 points for the day, the rest where very silent.

#26     Mar 31, 2004
  7. I just spoke with my local police department about this situation and they told me that it would help them with their investigation if there where other people that had any experiences with this guy that they could talk to as well.

If anybody has had any experiences please PM me so we can bring this guy to justice.

Thanks.

Although I doubt that there will be to many others as stupid as me .... lol :)

#27     Mar 31, 2004
  8. traderob

traderob

Good luck Samson!

#28     Mar 31, 2004
  9. monetoz

monetoz

Plz post all your vendor experiences on a non-profit anti-fraud site trickortrade.com

#29     Apr 1, 2004
  10. monetoz

monetoz

Also Samson, if you paid by credit or debit card, try to do a chargeback to get your money back. If you paid by PayPal the transaction could also be reversed.

#30     Apr 1, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.