Traderbrad - Is this worth $7.500.00 ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Samson77, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snoop, sometimes you surprise me! Great comments. BTW, I wish you would have done O'Reilly's show!!!

#11     Mar 30, 2004
  2. Luto

Luto

document the lies on web site, then I think one could probably prosecute for fraud and thereby put a lean on any property to recover expenses.

If he claims they are live trades, then there would be a record with the broker.

It would be a pretty serious offense if it is like Mail fraud.

Cheers

PS: I agree, Looser make excuses, winners learn from mistakes by taking responsibility.

#12     Mar 30, 2004
  3. Yo dawg! I thought about it, but backed out. He was only going to question me about the negatives of my past (pimpin, gang-banging, drugs), and not focus on the positive things I do NOW for my people and the community.

Why does a brotha wanna go on a show that is just going to bring him down?

Peace, and thanks for following the Snoopster's career.

#13     Mar 30, 2004
  4. Samson77:
    I hope this is the worst mistake you make. If losing $4K opens your eyes then it was worth it. You should read some of the responses to my previous posts, where I am called cynical (and worse). On second thought, they may have been removed. I think everyone should have a skeptical attitude about the performance claims vendors make. Also you need to become a good researcher so that you can complete the due diligence necessary to separate the wheat from the chaff. Check out Lazybones posts (and others) using search. Learn to check out the background of the principles who vend these systems. Take the time to do it right and just look forward. You'll be fine. Don't let it get you down. Best Regards, Steve46

#14     Mar 30, 2004
  5. r-in

r-in

I looked at the site and this guy used to have a site under another name with a partner in California. They gave a free trial. I tried it, but they kept having losing days with excuses to give me a chance to watch another day because it was a bad day. I finally caught on! Unfortunately there have been a few before and after that I didn't catch onto before shelling out cash. Count me in the loser club, or the finally learned club.

#15     Mar 30, 2004
  6. bandit

bandit

Finally some guys making sence on ET. I agree with everyone so far....If that 4K opened your eyes, redirected your focus on trading, made you more determined...It was worth it all day long. My only caution to you is to FORGET IT. If you dwell on this incedent it could lead to a death roll in your trading. Take it, Learn from it, Move on...

Bandit

#16     Mar 30, 2004
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

I had in order; a forex class (guy in up stair small office, his wife own boutique furniture store down stair), TCI class (impressive office in big building), had account trade by a radio stock talk host, a author wrote 2 expensive trading books, not one worth a penny so don't feel bad.

#17     Mar 30, 2004
  8. Thanks for ALL the moral support guys on a positive note. I had a much better trading day today and my old methods seem to be performing better again.

I just hope that this post saves others the headache that I have gone through with this whole thing.

What a waste of money...

#18     Mar 30, 2004
  9. Why not send a complaint to the CFTC? They regularly prosecute these guys who make false claims. Of course, they also typically let them get off with a slap on the wrist, but at least it's something. You might also complain to your state Attorney General's office. They might be able to get your money back. You could also file a small claims court lawsuit against him. You don't need a lawyer.

#19     Mar 30, 2004
  10. virgin

virgin

You already pointed Lazybones to this guy ?! He will make

sure this guy gets prosecuted !

#20     Mar 30, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.