Trader777 Exposed

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by def, Sep 4, 2002.

1. they've already prepared for that. the people that make the rings keep a secure source of the ashes for exactly that reason...so you could make another ring. but still, part of the person did go down the toilet. hehe

#31     Sep 4, 2002
  2. no response from Trader777 so far

#32     Sep 6, 2002
  3. Like my grandpa always told me, just tell the truth.

Just say IB sucks, use Elocal.

Be truthful and you'll get less flack... even if you're a vendor.

I love you all

Omar

#33     Sep 6, 2002
  4. So you're saying a lot of members of this forum have more than one handle? Ok, let's say I get an extra ID, what do I do with it? Start a thread with myself? Gang up on an opposing viewpoint?

This is the problem with a "forum" like Yahoo's stock message boards. You can get unlimited accounts and ID's, great for "hits" to get advertising revenue, but the system reeks of ludicrous threads and childish debates. I say one ID each, period; even if you have to cough up personal verifiable info.

#34     Sep 6, 2002
  5. That's exactly what goes on. We've got some schizos who start threads and respond to themselves in agreement, then when other people with an opposing viewpoint post messages the schizos go to town.

If you read enough of these threads they're easy to spot.

Baron: How about a token charge to a credit card upon registering? It would raise a few bucks to help pay for ET and it would eliminate fake IDs, unless these are the same jokers who have 15 Visas an 12 MC's in ther wallets.

#35     Sep 6, 2002
  6. ... back to Def's arguments...

I have to take Def's side.

I've seen a lot of members (myself included) posting problems/questions concerning their IB's accounts, and Def was always here to answer and/or look into the problems.
    As far as I know, Def seems to be the only guy from IB comming into this forum helping out IB's clients .
    So when he suspected/found any 'lies' spreading around tarnishing his firm, I think he has all the right to defend it.

Cheers!!!:p

#36     Sep 6, 2002
  7. From now on everyone use their true alias! :D

#37     Sep 7, 2002
  8. nqtrader

nqtrader

Is it eLocal or eFloorTrade. Maybe he's just a satisfied customer? Or just maybe Def is smarter than we all thought... maybe it's Def in disquise. LOL :D :D :D

#38     Sep 7, 2002
  9. NKNY

NKNY

It seems to me that def was being sarcastic when he was speaking of lawyers, ect....

IMO , he didn't come across as being serious.....

Nick

#39     Sep 8, 2002
  10. IB has caused me a lot of headaches in the past. Don't think I'll ever use them again. When I used them, it was down everyday even if it was for a short time. Just not for scalpers I guess.

#40     Sep 10, 2002