Trader666 constant stalking and harassment of other ET members

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Range Rover, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My first new word this week! Thanks!

#21     Jan 11, 2011
  2. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Hey, it's tough typing on these idiot iPhones. :D

BTW, I have seen MANY of yours as well.

I suggest the child in question also take a look under the heading for the P&R section:

"Not for the faint of heart. If you are easily offended, stay away from this forum!"

If you venture to wade into the shit, expect to get some on your clothes.

#22     Jan 11, 2011
    #23     Jan 11, 2011

4. You seem starved for attention bpcnabe:(

#24     Jan 11, 2011
  5. JamesL

JamesL

+1

#25     Jan 11, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

+2

if you can't handle being called out on your asinine views, dont step foot into the political section.

the disclaimer is written on the forum label before you click it.

i'll post it for you in case you missed it:

Not for the faint of heart. If you are easily offended, stay away from this forum! These threads will not appear on the homepage.

and congratulations. by posting this thread, you have let Trader666 know that he is getting to you. i'm sure he'll tone up the fun now.

#26     Jan 12, 2011

7. Being called out on your views(which conservatives like yourself do to almost every post I make) and stalking multiple members for months with most responses being nothing but insults and personal attacks are 2 different things.I dont believe thats what the disclaimer intended.

I would rather inform a moderator rather then respond to insults with insults and turn every thread into a childish name calling contest

#27     Jan 12, 2011
  8. Oh please... your idea of "intelligent debate" is posting liberal lies and hypocritical nonsense with impunity. And, when called out, stomping your little feet and pulling the "stalking card."

Even the first example quote in your OP is a misrepresentation because it was directed at Gayfly, not you, and even then I was only reflecting his own words back at him.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3003007&#post3003007

Grow up little boy and don't post stupid shit if you don't want your nose rubbed in it. Or put me on ignore.

P.S. Thanks for proving my case that you're an infantile, whiny brat. :p

[​IMG]

#28     Jan 12, 2011
  9. P.S. Here's an example. If you don't understand this, please have your mommy explain it to you.

Don't insult conservatives by attacking their intelligence:
    And then pull the "stalking card" when I point out with these examples that you're not very educated yourself. That kind of childish hypocrisy only makes you look even more foolish. Like this thread that you started.

#29     Jan 12, 2011
  10. I posted polls showing that the majority of educated people in this country approved of Obama's job performance and the majority of uneducated didnt,I never personally attacked you or any other members in those posts.

You want to point out my typos or grammar errors ,fine.Posting polls showing the majority of educated people in this country approve of Obama's job performance doesn't warrant following members around month after month with posts like these looking to turn every thread into expletive name calling contests

Quote from Trader666:

You've certainly established yourself an a dense, odious and stupidly arrogant asshole for sticking your nose in our business where it doesn't belong.

Quote from Trader666:

That's rich coming from a childish, hypocritical, libtarded ignoramus like you

Quote from Trader666:

Range Rover = childish, hypocritical, libtarded ignoramus

Quote from Trader666:

Nonsense. You're a disingenuous troll to even suggest that Odumba's been governing from the center. Get a life, loser.

Quote from Trader666:

Did you always hide behind your mommy's apron strings before you grew up and moved into the basement?

P.S. Speaking of therapists... please get professional help. Now.

Quote from Trader666:

When I first heard of the shooter's demented and illiterate online ramblings, my first thought was Range Rover.

Quote from Trader666:

Did Gayfly give you the inside scoop? Or do you just have the hots for him and are hoping he is?

Quote from Trader666:

And if you don't want to get your crybaby ass whipped for your hypocrisy and ignorance, YOU go elsewhere.

Quote from Trader666:

And you probably live welfare check to welfare check.

Quote from Trader666:

You can't defend yourself or your libtarded views so you whine like the crybaby bitch that you are.

Quote from Trader666:

This isn't about Bush you libtarded moron. That's about all you can do... bring up Bush and whine like the sissy crybaby that you are.

Quote from Trader666:

Grow up... this is a public board... you can't defend yourself or your libtarded views so you whine like the crybaby bitch that you are.

Quote from Trader666:

Range Rover is a perfect ET buddy for you... you're both juvenile, ignorant libtards.

Quote from Trader666:

You're just desperate for me to stop pointing out your hypocrisy and stupidity.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...911#post3006911

Quote from Trader666:

You're clearly the one who lacks brainpower:

And if you don't want me to point out your stupidity, don't make stupid posts. Thinking you can make them with impunity by calling me a "stalker" only shows how infantile your thinking is. You should be getting an education instead of making an ass out of yourself here anyway.

Quote from Trader666:

In effect you did, you disingenuous turd.

Quote from Trader666:

Get an education instead of posting bullshit on ET and making a fool of yourself.

Quote from Trader666:

Poor Range Rover is as deluded as Odumba and Pelosi

#30     Jan 12, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.