Trader666 constant stalking and harassment of other ET members

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Range Rover, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The sister you married?
    :eek:

#11     Jan 11, 2011
  2. i explained the situation after my original post but 666 still comes up with his outdated nonsense.

#12     Jan 11, 2011
  3. 666 is always spot on IMO, except maybe for ragging on Gabby, who can't help it that he's a Canuck. But you haven't been properly gigged unless I do it. So I'll be watching you.

P.S.: I looked at the first two pages of your posts and it looks like you only come here to spout pinko commie queer opinions in the poly thread. Do you evern TRADE? And BTW, be nice. I think 666 is a girl.

#13     Jan 11, 2011
  4. My opinions are leftist,but I don't follow members with conservative views around insulting them in every post.

Yes I do trade

#14     Jan 11, 2011
  5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

What a fucking pussy!!!

Stalking? Neat trick!

This is an anominous and a public forum. You dont like it go someplace else. This thread just backs what I have always said about you - you are a little fucking child who is not even old enough to vote let alone here posting, sorry, copy/pasting about shit you cannot grasp.

Look up the definition of stalking before you post again, you moron.

#15     Jan 11, 2011

6. Calm down,all that anger can't be healthy bpcnabe.

#16     Jan 11, 2011
  7. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Pussy.

#17     Jan 11, 2011
  8. Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass

Cyberstalkers meet or target their victims by using search engines, online forums, bulletin and discussion boards, chat rooms, and more recently, through online communities such as MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, Friendster, Twitter, and Indymedia, a media outlet known for self-publishing. They may engage in live chat harassment or flaming

More commonly they will post defamatory or derogatory statements about their stalking target on web pages, message boards and in guest books designed to get a reaction or response from their victim, thereby initiating contact.

----

Quote from Trader666:

You've certainly established yourself an a dense, odious and stupidly arrogant asshole for sticking your nose in our business where it doesn't belong.

Quote from Trader666:

That's rich coming from a childish, hypocritical, libtarded ignoramus like you

Quote from Trader666:

Range Rover = childish, hypocritical, libtarded ignoramus

Quote from Trader666:

Nonsense. You're a disingenuous troll to even suggest that Odumba's been governing from the center. Get a life, loser.

Quote from Trader666:

Did you always hide behind your mommy's apron strings before you grew up and moved into the basement?

P.S. Speaking of therapists... please get professional help. Now.

Quote from Trader666:

When I first heard of the shooter's demented and illiterate online ramblings, my first thought was Range Rover.

Quote from Trader666:

Did Gayfly give you the inside scoop? Or do you just have the hots for him and are hoping he is?

Quote from Trader666:

And if you don't want to get your crybaby ass whipped for your hypocrisy and ignorance, YOU go elsewhere.

Quote from Trader666:

And you probably live welfare check to welfare check.

Quote from Trader666:

You can't defend yourself or your libtarded views so you whine like the crybaby bitch that you are.

Quote from Trader666:

This isn't about Bush you libtarded moron. That's about all you can do... bring up Bush and whine like the sissy crybaby that you are.

Quote from Trader666:

Grow up... this is a public board... you can't defend yourself or your libtarded views so you whine like the crybaby bitch that you are.

Quote from Trader666:

Range Rover is a perfect ET buddy for you... you're both juvenile, ignorant libtards.

Quote from Trader666:

You're just desperate for me to stop pointing out your hypocrisy and stupidity.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...911#post3006911

Quote from Trader666:

You're clearly the one who lacks brainpower:

And if you don't want me to point out your stupidity, don't make stupid posts. Thinking you can make them with impunity by calling me a "stalker" only shows how infantile your thinking is. You should be getting an education instead of making an ass out of yourself here anyway.

Quote from Trader666:

In effect you did, you disingenuous turd.

Quote from Trader666:

Get an education instead of posting bullshit on ET and making a fool of yourself.

Quote from Trader666:

Poor Range Rover is as deluded as Odumba and Pelosi

#18     Jan 11, 2011
  9. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Ok now start another thread because I keep calling you a pussy.

#19     Jan 11, 2011
  10. My apologies for accusing you of not being a trader. But do you make money at it? And, yes, you should insult conservatives. We do love the attention so. You must not be from the South. Or you would know one of our favorite aphorisms: "Never mudwrestle with a pig. The pig likes it too much."

#20     Jan 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.