Trader2b

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by clockwork71, Jun 13, 2019.

1. So the final conversation went like this:

They decided that since they provided me with roughly 2 ish weeks of simulator, they would charge me the single month price of something like 500 USD. They would refund the extra 250 as part of the package quarterly deal. Luckily for me, I had evidence of a lack of getting what I paid for, and VISA looks likely to reverse the rest at this point.

Either way, I can't say its a scam, because quite frankly I didn't get to the funded account. However, it certainly is pretty Mickey Mouse, and therefore should be avoided at all costs. In the end, you are probably better off spending the 5k at a place that requires lock up capital.

This of course is if you don't have a sizable bankroll to start with.

#31     Jul 4, 2019
  2. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Most prop firms let you pick your platform i.e. Rithmic, Jigsaw, TT, even if you have to pay a few bucks for it. I wonder why this outfit is locked on to an obviously inferior platform. Have you asked them if you can use a better platform?

Just saw your last post - I guess you're done with them. Probably the best solution. The platform problem alone would scare anyone away.

#32     Jul 20, 2019
    legionx likes this.
  3. bonnabuck

bonnabuck

Be aware of this firm. Simon Librati is advertising it a lot and may somehow be related.
    You may find info in numerous threads about him and WTS (World Trade Securities)on Elite rader.

#33     Oct 24, 2019
    carlito85 likes this.