Trader2b

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by clockwork71, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Handle123

Handle123

You pay for it using a credit card?

#21     Jun 19, 2019
  2. yes

#22     Jun 20, 2019
  3. Link to the latest bug. Tell me there is something that I am missing?

This would be like the 8th or 9th issue. It appears that "Heywood Trader" is their platform, and that's why you can't use anything else. This is getting stranger by the day. I will say this: they have reset my account whenever there has been a problem, and I appreciate that. Hell, they even did it once when there was something on my end. However, sooner or later the mental capital becomes too expensive.

#23     Jun 20, 2019

4. Another prime example. They built this platform.

I am talking to them because they asked me to bring up any bugs....I had already found several at this point.

#24     Jun 20, 2019
  5. Finally got approved for a refund. However....its going to be next week. I have already talked to my bank about the dispute process. They suggest that since I have a handful of videos that it could be done that way.

If they refund, then this is about a shit platform, and I feel for the support guy. If they don't, then it is scam city.....

#25     Jun 20, 2019
  6. I am sure you will all be STUNNED, but it turns out that the supervisor called me today, after I emailed them, to inform me that I wasn't eligible for a refund, but was trying to figure out the 'problems' I had with the 'service.'

Scammers, I knew better which is what really pisses me off.

Anyway, its in VISA's hands now.

Chris

#26     Jun 25, 2019
  7. qlai

qlai

It's one thing to ask for refund, but to first post negative comments on public forum and then ask for refund! I don't condone, but I can understand. Why didn't you just wait for resolution prior to posting!?

#27     Jun 25, 2019
  8. Odd, I thought my mother died 11 years ago. Condone is an odd choice of words.

Anyeay go back and read everything I posted. The two people who were trying to help seemed genuine, but obviously made false promises. Besides, it's in VISA and my banks hands now. I feel no pity for scam artists.

#28     Jun 25, 2019
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i would love to know what attracted you to this firm in the first place?

i feel like i am watching the news where a woman is complaining that the contractor who she paid 20k to build her a 10 bedroom, 12 bathroom, 6 car garage with theater room - run out on her and failed to finish the job.

i feel no pity for people who want cheap shit.

#29     Jun 25, 2019
  10. I will somehow carry on without your pity. That, and like 4USD will buy a cup of coffee.

The point is to expose the truth for others that may or may not get roped in.

#30     Jul 4, 2019