Trader28 promotional thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The Kin, Jul 22, 2008.

1. lilduckguy, where is your Jack Hershey memorial thread??

#51     Aug 17, 2008
  2. I'm sure he asked for it to be deleted, he said he was embarrassed for starting it so I'm sure he sent a PM to a mod to have it removed.

#52     Aug 17, 2008
  3. A mod deleted....... Swordsman tried to make a monkey out of me

#53     Aug 18, 2008
  4. You are right, I put a gun to your head and made you start that thread, how could I forget?

#54     Aug 18, 2008
  5. Evidence? LOL!!!!! Rule #1 when dealing with Jack and his followers is to believe nothing without real proof. Posts on ET don't count.

#55     Aug 18, 2008
  6. Same goes for you short stack and your buddy freedom fighter28. Not a post about Jack shows up without one or both of you swooping in from the peanut gallery. Troll28 starts more Jack threads than anyone!

You guys may not like it, but you are followers yourselves :)

Happy trading.

#56     Aug 18, 2008
  7. In your dreams. I just provide balance to those who are able to think for themselves by pointing out the turds floating in Hershey's kool-aid punch bowl. Things like: despite all the fantastic claims, Jack returned -24% in a trading contest, backtests show Hershey's concept of the P,V relation is flawed, etc.

#57     Aug 18, 2008
  8. And if you don't feel as if you follow Jack around, a quick search of "Trader666" reveals your first 20 posts listed (several years ago) deal with Hershey and 21 of your last 25 posts reveal the same. I'm sure the rest share a similar ratio :)

Say what you want, but you FOLLOW Jack around waiting to pounce. Its not a big deal if thats what you like to do but at least don't deny it :)

#58     Aug 18, 2008
  9. Glad you brought up the most recent group of posts... either by incompetence or dishonesty you left out the most important part... that I was minding my own business until Hershey started posting misinformation about me, which started that whole messhttp://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2014439&#post2014439

You also conveniently left out that a big chunk of my posts dealing with Hershey were back and forth debate about backtests, his ignorance about the stocks of the S&P500, etc. So using your logic I could say you're following me around now.

Why don't you go back to iterative refinement and fetch spydie a kool-aid?

#59     Aug 18, 2008
  10. Another quick search of your posts PRIOR to the link you provided when you had been "minding your own business" shows you were engaged back and forth battles on "Trading without SCT", "Jack Hershey PVT System Testing ", "Duref Mudgins Invites Jack Hershey to Reminisce", "Poll: Is it humanly possible to capture 3x ATR everday? " and "JH methods". And this was just for the month PRIOR where you claim to be "minding your own business".

And, it doesn't matter WHY you are debating back and forth with Jack, my comments to you were that you are a "follower" of Jack's. I never said you agreed with him, only that the VAST MAJORITY of your posts involve Jack.

Just do a search of your own past if your memory is fuzzy, its all there for anyone to see :)

#60     Aug 18, 2008