Trader28 promotional thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The Kin, Jul 22, 2008.

1. I know it makes you feel safe to think that, so go right on and think it! :)

#41     Aug 7, 2008
  2. Yo T28, what the FUCK do you want anyway?

#42     Aug 9, 2008

3. He wants Jack!!!!! That is where long and strong comes into the picture. Too bad, long and strong only happenes when Jack is IN the picture. :D

#43     Aug 16, 2008
  4. Its quite the homage to Jack that Troll28 (ET's resident free speech freedom fighter) serves him everyday by posting his long Jack rants. To go to the trouble that he goes through everyday, it speaks to the commitment that Troll28 has to keep Jack's name alive here. Since this is Troll28's promotional thread, I want to say: Keep the dream alive Troll28, keep fighting the good fight. You are not close to winning but you sure are precious for trying :)

#44     Aug 16, 2008
  5. I did not know he had passed.
    :confused: :confused:
    :( :( :( :( :(

I feel bad for those past attacks on Jack.

I shall start a memorial thread for Jack.

#45     Aug 16, 2008
  6. If he's dead that's news to me. I was trying to give Troll28 credit for doing such a good job keeping Jack's name in the ET public eye. Who else goes to the same trouble to keep dying Jack Hershey THREADS alive other than our resident freedom fighter, Troll28 :)

#46     Aug 16, 2008
  7. You feel better now that the thread was deleted? See, there was no reason to panic :)

#47     Aug 17, 2008
  8. Jack Hershey dead?? :(

#48     Aug 17, 2008
  9. nope. lilduckling misunderstood something swordsman posted and erroneously started a jh memorial thread.

#49     Aug 17, 2008
  10. It wasn't just that.... it was the ponponderence of evidence.

1. Jack discloses he has cancer.

2. last 2 weeks or so, no word from jack on here.

3. Swordsman saying T28 was keeping Jacks name alive by all his posting.

#50     Aug 17, 2008