Trader28 promotional thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The Kin, Jul 22, 2008.

1. lol... don't tell me you can't see through that? Ever hear of page views? Baron knows that if he pleads with you to quit, you'll just increase your posting, which is exactly what he wants.

Wow, I figured you were young and slightly naive, but I didn't think you were that dumb!

:(

#31     Aug 4, 2008
  2. Well shit, what the hell do you want then??

#32     Aug 5, 2008
  3. lol... as your next username, you should use 'Baronownedme'.

No doubt you eat insults for breakfast. You get served enough!!

Amazing that you couldn't see through this. Like I said, although you seem sort of immature, you also seem pretty savvy about tech stuff and internet trolling in particular. Surprising that this one got by you.

#33     Aug 5, 2008
  4. lol...lots of people here Trash Pureschtick. But somehow you're the only one who gets a phone call from Baron about it?

Sounds like you're LONG AND STRONG again, you stupid fat fuck!!

Maybe you're confusing Baron with someone else. Maybe that's... what did you call it... you're 'Jungian unconscious'. Maybe you've become so fucking fat that your brain is losing its blood supply and you're having a tough time connecting up the dots!!

:eek: :D :p

#34     Aug 5, 2008
  5. Nope, I'm saying you're a lying sack of shit who hasn't got a life and is obsessed with an anonymous internet personna he doesn't even know and who fucked up an obvious market call then tried to lie his way out of it and then fucked up an attempt to cite Freud by mixing Freudian theory with Jungian theory and then trying to lie his way out of it. You're also considering gastric bypass because you weigh 450 pounds and you're stuck in your bachelor apartment on the Gold Coast and you don't have the discipline to lose the wieght on your own. Want me to post up the PM you sent me where you admit that?

No?

lol.. that's about what I figured.

:eek: :D

#35     Aug 6, 2008
  6. analgravy

analgravy

Sounds like psychological projection to me :p

#36     Aug 6, 2008
  7. Still silent about your stomach stapling. Also still silent about your Long and Strong market call fuckup. Also still silent about why you are so scared of using only the T28 screen name. Also still silent about your sexual obsession with a elderly guy with a ponytail.

The only consistency in your posts is a constant reference to the male anus and anal processes. OOPS, check your most recent screen name!! Surprise, surprise!!!

:eek: :D :p

#37     Aug 6, 2008
  8. analgravy

analgravy

Poor old sourfade is all upset because he can't trade days like today or yesterday

The market knows how to filter.. I mean flush the SCT losers :p

#38     Aug 6, 2008
  9. Yep, scared shitless of using only the T28 alias.

Hmm.. I wonder why? Could it be...
    Ohhhh!!!!

#39     Aug 6, 2008
  10. 450 pounds you say? Better get them industrial staples ready. Good luck T450! :D :D :D :D :D

#40     Aug 7, 2008