Trader28 promotional thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The Kin, Jul 22, 2008.

1. So can an admin issue a ruling on this? Steve and I share many of the same thoughts on this issue.

#21     Aug 3, 2008
  2. LoL...

No, we agree that banning you is pointless because you keep coming back. So we might as well give you back your own account. That's if you want it back, of course.

#22     Aug 3, 2008
  3. I agree 100%. He obviously won't go away and the mods/Baron have zero interest in seeing him gone so why not simply let him post under T28 and delete all the other accounts?

Steve, that would be cool with you, right?

#23     Aug 4, 2008
  4. Is Jack Hershey an ET sponsor, officially or unofficially? Because you generate far more page views with your threads than Jack Hershey could ever hope to accomplish.

Why is Hershey protected anyway?

#24     Aug 4, 2008
  5. As I said before, if Baron really wanted to ban you, he'd let me have the access to doing it.

Of course, every proxy user out there would also be banned - and that's not a bad thing.

#25     Aug 4, 2008
  6. My interest in what goes on at ET is very minimal

What I think doesn't matter to the site owner, nor should it.

If he wants to let Trader28 control the site....its his business.

or perhaps we should say, its his business unless trader28 wants to take it over....

Interesting though, because if someone wanted to, they could in effect, using the same methods as trader28 bring this site to halt and hold it hostage....just keep putting on automated posts until the site crashed...time after time....

I wonder how long his sponsors would put up with that?

:)

#26     Aug 4, 2008
  7. ET accommodated Z10, Wael, and dddooo by creating the politics and region forum, which is the biggest waste of time and most utterly useless forum in existence.

All I'm saying is T28 is actually a witty dude when he is bashing Jack Hershey. Did anyone read the lego Stephen Hawking's material, and the need for a lego pony tail and dirty shoes if he was to do Hershey and his protege? That shit was FUNNY!!! Everyone was laughing until some shamful mod deleted it all. So why not give T28 a thread or two to vent in. The thread in question has 51 pages along with another 10 or so that were deleted by the mod.

#27     Aug 4, 2008
  8. There you go "kin"

I admire a quick wit as much as anyone, but this isn't witty, and I don't think many others admire this kind of commentary

Basically he's an asshole looking for a place to keep on being an asshole....

Personally I am for keeping on with what we are doing. We just let him act like an asshole in this little playpen. When he gets out, we boot his ass back in here (unless/until he decides to act like an adult)....

Just one man's opinion.

Steve

#28     Aug 4, 2008
  9. Here's how its going to be....

Post on the home page and with your usual bullshit comment and you'll be booted off...

Post and act like an adult and you stay...

take it or leave it

by the way, I think "long&wrong" is a great alias for you....has real flair....

:p

#29     Aug 4, 2008
  10. I gotta agree with steve on this one, don't be a douche. Just imagine not having your posts deleted ever again.

#30     Aug 4, 2008