Trader28 promotional thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The Kin, Jul 22, 2008.

1. I'll have to defer this question to someone who wants him banned. Since I do not, I cannot play devil's advocate on this issue.

#11     Jul 23, 2008
  2. No worries, he's become a non-issue. :eek:

#12     Jul 26, 2008
  3. Wasn't this akin to saying "yoohoo oh troll, come back"

#13     Jul 26, 2008
  4. LOL, you said it much better than I.

But look at where it is coming back to. :eek: :D :D :D

#14     Jul 26, 2008
  5. he revels in his stupidity. How more pathetic a life can he have?

I don't bother to respond, but basically just consider that somewhere, his parents are continually embarrassed by his existence.

#15     Jul 27, 2008
  6. LOL, spending the whole weekend trolling ET to see if his name comes up ... I guess that's in-between hanging out with the fellas and the fine asian women ... LOL some more. :p :( :D

#16     Jul 27, 2008
  7. Every time I say something negative about him, I get a PM. I don't open them, but just delete them. It is like a reflex action on his part.

Somehow, I picture him as a steaming pile of manure, that somehow gained consciousness and then somehow gained access to EliteTrader.

#17     Jul 27, 2008
  8. <i>"and failed at finding the alias I use for normal posting..."</i>

<b>bahdabing</b>

Anyone with a smattering of pattern-recognition skills could see that (and the other ones, too) from first post. Those same skills predict you will outlast all who mentally joust with you in this juvenile forum, T28. It's a losing effort on their part, and monumental waste of time versus your tenacity. True or true?

#18     Jul 27, 2008
  9. LOL, bahdabing is ten times more intelligent than Trader-Troll28 ... and he knows the difference between support and resistance ... LOL, too bad he's too busy trolling to actually learn it. :eek: ... :) ... :D

#19     Jul 28, 2008
  10. I say bring him back. I still have apicture of his Aborigenal mama.:D :D that I would like to re send.

#20     Jul 30, 2008