Trader28 informational thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by steve46, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Mark;

There is one more thing that I want to mention to you

Clearly ET members with significant numbers of posts are important to this site.

Those of us who have been here over time know just how important content is to a site. In my opinion, it is content that attracts the newbies, looking for a way to learn to make money, and it is the presence of those newbies in numbers that motivates sponsors to pay Baron.

This isnt about ego, it isn't about stopping Trader28. It is about developing a culture of courtesy and tolerance towards others. Right now ET is a free for all. Read Trader28's last post directed toward me. Is this what you want here all the time... I hope not. We would like to make ET into something much different. We need your participation and that of other senior members to make it happen.

Think about it please.

Thank you

Steve

#51     Jun 25, 2008
  2. Mark,

Two points - T28 doesn't only go after SCT or Jack, he recently went after TradeMaven and earlier Puretick & Timmay. So this isnt about SCT alone for him, he is pretty much angry with the whole of ET for what happened to his SPM thread and to his other IDs later.

Second point - Most people are not sophisticated enough to ignore trolls, they are easily sucked in.So even if you and a few others ignore him there will be posters who get into his tangle.

#52     Jun 25, 2008
  3. I agree that engaging the man in arguementation isn't going anywhere and only perpetuates things but to suggest that I and HIM share equal blame here is ridiculous. I specifically told Trader28 a few weeks back that I would ignore him for a week completely. His suggestion was that because I posted with him that I was only feeding the troll and keeping him alive. So I stopped feeding for 7 days and guess what happened.....he STILL posted just as frequently. It didn't matter.

HE is the main problem. Like I said, I have not engaged him in now 3 days in any conversation. I merely see his new aliases and post them here when I get a chance. I'm sorry you have a problem with that but its for everyones good. Not everyone knows Trader28 right off the bat (except when he uses obvious aliases) like I or Steve46 does.

#53     Jun 25, 2008
  4. Godsfist

Godsfist

You sound like a whining bitch that can't ignore him!

#54     Jun 25, 2008
  5. Wow this is really working.. well apart from all the discussions I'm in under another handle of course :p

#55     Jun 25, 2008
  6. newest alias: Hack Jershey8

#56     Jun 25, 2008
  7. Good to see you can count Swordy, because you sure can't trade.. 8 usually comes after 7, keep up the good work.. pointless as it is

#57     Jun 25, 2008
  8. #58     Jun 25, 2008
  9. I exposed your degenerate, cowardly act of faking dead 911 relatives and you spat the dummy and came up with this pathetic strategy to stop me, don't think for a minute you are fooling anyone that you are some great crusader..
    you are a psycho that got bent over and spanked and now you are having a tantrum

#59     Jun 25, 2008
  10. Here's my reply. You have no right to censor others and impose your rule, you're one of the biggest ABUSERS on here, so FUCK YOU, you change. Drop the pretenses and delusions of grandeur, you're NOTHING.

#60     Jun 25, 2008