Trader28 informational thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by steve46, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Today I posted a copy of the Trader28 informational Thread to the Psychology Forum.

If it sticks, We will place a copy in every Forum. If not we will ask Baron directly to let us post this information for all ET members to consider.

One way or another we will make sure that all ET knows we are going to move Trader28 off the site.

As always, thanks everyone for your help.

See you all tomorrow.

Steve

#21     Jun 23, 2008
  2. Is it possible to do a GLOBAL ignore for all ETers on this idiot, once identified?

#22     Jun 24, 2008
  3. I will ask Baron about that. It should be possible to have a global ignore and simply add each alias as they become known to us. I will see what I can get from Baron regarding this.

Good idea.

#23     Jun 24, 2008
  4. trendo

trendo

The ignoramus is on ignore.

#24     Jun 24, 2008
  5. Tomorrow we will be asking Baron for permission to place the following disclaimer at the head of each forum

"We encourage ET members to ignore Trader28 and not to respond to any of his aliases."

Please refer to the feedback forum for a list of Trader28's aliases.

Thank you

Staff of Elite Trader

#25     Jun 24, 2008
  6. Thanks Trendo

Things are really ramping up here

This evening you are the 87th ET member to respond in this first 24 hour period. Apparently Trader28 has pissed off a lot of people.

Once this jackass is off the site, we expect membership (and participation in the threads) will increase signficantly.

Thanks for helping us to take back the site.

Steve

#26     Jun 24, 2008
  7. Hipshot

#27     Jun 24, 2008
  8. The count of ET members who want Trader28 off the site now exceeds 100 in the first 24 hours.......

At this rate, we will have quite a support group of people who want him off the site permanently.

Once again thanks to all who have replied to my PM

Steve

#28     Jun 24, 2008
  9. I need to get some sleep before tomorrow's market.

Interestingly, Trader28 continues to insult ET members who then respond to my PM indicating that they will agree to ignore and not to reply to his posts.

At this point we are up to 111 ET members who all agree to ignore Trader28 and not to reply to his posts.

Good luck Tomorrow Everyone

Steve

#29     Jun 24, 2008
  10. Hello everyone

Another day and no replies to the troll who is currently posting as

"Bluebolt"

Good job everyone and thanks for your help

Steve

#30     Jun 24, 2008